s a t u r d a y : traveling

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔When Hwara was picked up from her place, Yuta took her luggage and place it in the trunk before getting on as well, following Hwara

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
When Hwara was picked up from her place, Yuta took her luggage and place it in the trunk before getting on as well, following Hwara.

Hwara sat beside Mark before two just smiles at each other.

The driver starts driving once everyone already sat down.

Hwara dimmed her phone before putting on her earphones and just listen to songs, letting herself fall asleep on their way to the airport.

Mark smiled softly, placing her head on his shoulder and wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

An hour has passed and Mark carefully wakes Hwara up.

"We're here.." Mark smiled then Hwara nodded.

The other boys get off the van and grab their luggage. Hwara stares at the huge building in front of her before taking a deep breath.

She bites her lip before walking to the other boys to grab her luggage.

"I can carry it for you," Jungwoo said but she only smiled and shook her head.

"It's okay." She said, grabbing her luggage and followed Haechan inside.

Her eyes softened when she remembered her first memory here. It was sad for her since she went here with her sick brother.

She sighed and just try to shrug it off.

"Let's go to the immigration then," Taeyong said then they all nodded and followed him instead.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
They were headed to the gate until Haechan stopped and entered a shop. Hwara's eyes followed him.

"Buy whatever you want. We have an hour anyway and it will only take us like 30 minutes to get there." Taeyong said, looking at them.

Haechan came back, dragging his luggage with him and held Hwara's hand.

He starts dragging her to one of the shops.

"Look, it's your work!!" He said, going to the book area with her and pointed at her book; No Longer.

She chuckled at Haechan's reaction before ruffling his hair.

"Yes, it's mine." She said before the two continue to explore the shop, buying chocolates and food for the flight even something interesting.

Hwara was paying for her treats until she glances at Haechan, looking like a complete child while checking out the toys for kids.

With that oversized hoodie of his and just in jeans and Jordans, he looks a complete 16 years old.

His hair almost covering his eyes and the way he smiles makes her heart feel so much softer than how she feels about him before.