f r i d a y : lee donghyuck

— hwara

— hwara

Now, I actually heard that Donghyuck is hard to control sometimes. He's pretty savage and you can never win an argument with him.

"Hi~" I flinched at the voice behind me. There I see him with a smile and specs on.

He's just 18 and is still a minor to have such a huge task in the company. How does he even handle it?

"You must be Hwara and I'm sure you know me already." He said with a bubbly face and cute voice.

"Yes, I know you." I said then he smiled widely.

This boy is full of smiles.. It's adorable.

"Let's start working! After working, I'll play! After playing, I'll eat." He said before he starts dragging me to the elevator.

Okay, he is a little hard to control.

We entered his office then I suddenly start smelling popcorn.

"Are you already—" I looked at him and saw him eating popcorn, I sighed.

"Donghyuck, let's just work first before eating, okay?" I told him then he pouted.

"But I want to eat popcorn!"

"And the offices isn't a restaurant." I said then he crossed his arms, pouting.

The door opened, revealing Mark with a folder.

"Hyuck, be more considerate to Hwara." He said, placing the folder on Donghyuck's table.

"Why should I? She'll just leave us like the other secretaries." He said, looking away then I look at Mark.

He noticed and sighed.

"She isn't like them. This is her sixth day working as our Secretary and she's doing very well.

She doesn't look like she'll quit being our Secretary." He said, smiling at me and I smiled back.

"Still! She'll eventually quit!" Hyuck said, standing up then Mark glare at him, causing him to freeze.

"I'm not going to quit. I'm also working for my family too but I really love this new job I have now.

I know it will take time to get used to me but I want you to be more open to me, Hyuck. I'm not quitting." I said, smiling softly.

He tensed up and looked away, covering half of his face.

He then coughed and look at Mark.

"What's this folder for?" He asked him then Mark smiled.

"It's for the game you made. It's really successful right now and people is asking for more copies." Hyuck starts reading it.

"What the— is my work really that successful that they're asking for 50,000 more copies!?" He said, shocked by the huge number.