s p e c i a l : kim doyoung

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔The little girl sits on the floor of her dad's office with her twin brother

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
The little girl sits on the floor of her dad's office with her twin brother. The two was feeding the bunnies.

"Don't feed them too much," Doyoung said, eyeing the twins. They both nodded and Hwayoung, the twin sister placed Yaang on her laps, caressing its fur.

"Dad, where is mommy?" Dohwan asked Doyoung who just softly smiled.

"Mommy is coming back from her meeting and pick you guys up," Doyoung said, getting up from his chair and sit beside the two.

"I don't want to leave dad!" Hwayoung hugged him, making him chuckle.

"I also don't want dad to be lonely!" Dohwan pouted and Doyoung patted their heads, feeding the bunny he named after Hwara.

"You and mommy will go shopping for clothes. Don't you want new clothes?" He said and Hwayoung nodded.

"Then I will buy you a gift!" Hwayoung said and Doyoung chuckled, pulling his 5 year old twins closer to him.

"I'm sure you both will. You always do that." Doyoung said, showing them both a smile.

"Dad! Mommy's birthday is near. She will be 28 years old! Will we surprise her? Can we also give mommy the best gift?" Dohwan asked, his eyes sparkling like there were stars in them.

"Mommy also has the best gifts which are you both," Doyoung said but Dohwan only shakes his head.

"I want to give mommy even more!"

"You both are mommy's whole world. Nothing is more than both of you." Doyoung patted their heads and the door opened.

"Hello~ mommy's here!" Hwara smiled widely and the eyes of the two sparkled and their smiles were wider than before.

"Mommy!!" They both get up and hug their mom.

"Hello~" Hwara sits beside Doyoung and the twins start to play with the bunnies again.

"Are you tired?" Hwara pecked his lips and Doyoung chuckled, kissing her forehead.

"Nope, the kids were talking about giving you a bigger gift than themselves," Doyoung said, catching the attention of the twins.

"We want to give you something more special, mommy!!" Dohwan sits on her laps and Hwara chuckled. Hwayoung sits on Doyoung's lap.

"Nothing is more special than my two special baby bunnies~ and of course, my big bunny as well." She pinched Doyoung's cheeks and kiss the two kids, making them laugh.