t u e s d a y : ceo seo johnny

ㅡ Hwara

Hwara

I opened the door and saw Johnny already working on his computer, typing.

"Hello.." I gently open the door wider and Johnny smiled at me. I would be lying if I didn't feel my heartbeat.

I close the door again and walk to his side. He stopped whatever he was typing on his computer and looked at me.

"Are you okay now?" He asked then I nodded.

"Oh, yeah.. here's your schedule. It's another busy day." I gave him the IPad then he took it, checking his schedule before sighing.

"Can you work this much today?" He asked then I softly smiled, nodding.

"I feel so much better. Anyway, it's also almost over. I also heard that you're going to publish another book." I said, remembering the rumours from the staff on my way here.

"Ah, yes. It's called Baby Don't Like It." He said, smirking and I remembered Taeil saying that Johnny also writes adult books.

I immediately blushed when that came into my mind and Johnny noticed.

"If it's what you're thinking then yes. It's when the guy has a girlfriend but then he fell in love with another girl.

He basically cheated with his girlfriend because of that girl and the girlfriend only thought she was a friend.

But then she noticed them getting too close so, it's basically like the girlfriend doesn't like it." He explained and I could feel my ears get red also.

I look down, hiding my truly red face and I heard Johnny chuckled.

"And since it's also an adult book.. of course, there will be adult moments." He said then I became redder.

"W-where did you even get inspired to write this?" I asked, curious where he got the idea.

"I actually don't know. I was just listening to Mark talking about one of his games and then he suddenly mentioned you.

He's also working on the game version too." He said then I felt my legs starts to shake when he mentioned me.

"Don't worry, baby. You're not the girl in the book or the game." He said before continuing on typing.

"Yeah, I know that but it's literally inspired by me and what Mark said," I said, making him laugh.

"Well, you haven't seen Jaehyun's yet." He said then I tilted my head.

"His is called Drippin. It's about soakinㅡ" I stopped him before he even continues which made him laugh again.

"Anyway, you'll be leaving 8 am to meet the other CEOs from other companies." I said then he nodded.

"What are the companies?" He asked then I took the IPad on his desk and read it.

"SHAwol, SUELF, ReveLuv, KML, Bangtan and IGOT.." I read them and he nodded. He stand up, wearing his blazer.

"Let's take care of your clothes then. Don't wanna let our future CEO a bad impression." He said, passing me and exit the room. 

▔▔▔▔▔▔
I wear the clothes he gave me and I check myself out on the mirror.

▔▔▔▔▔▔I wear the clothes he gave me and I check myself out on the mirror

I exited the dressing room and Johnny widely smiled at me. He then showed me a thumbs up before standing up and walking towards me.

"Don't tie your hair. Add a little makeup on her please." He said then his staff put on makeup on me but it's just light.

"Okay, that's good." He said before thanking his staff.

"Let's go. We don't want to keep them waiting." He held my hand on our way to his car and I felt myself blushing at his touch.

He drive us their and when we got there already, I wowed at the venue. It's a hotel..

I didn't even realize Johnny got off the car and open the door for me. He reach his hand out which I gladly took and he locked his car before we head inside.

I wowed at how luxury the hotel looks and the party area where the CEOs are so out of my standards..

"Try not to get lost." He said as he guided me to a table. My eyes widened when I saw Taeyong and the others there.

"Didn't think we would see Hwara like this." Donghyuck said then I nervously chuckled. I sit down and Johnny sat beside Taeyong.

"So glad that Johnny brought you along though. Normally, they don't allow other positions like secretaries here without permission.

And without you, it would also be boring." Jaehyun said, caressing my hair.

"I mean, I was just basically dragged but okay." I said, making them laugh.

"Hwara, we'll be going to Japan next week. Want to come?" Taeyong asked then I smiled softly, nodding.

"Yuta asked me already but sure, I'll go with you guys." I said then the maknaes cheered.

"Yay! It won't be boring~" Hyuck said in a singing voice.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
I excused myself to go to the toilet. On my back though, I got lost.

I sighed and remembered that I'm bad at directions at places like this.

"Are you lost?" I turn around at the voice and realized that it's Byun Baekhyun from KML.

"Ah, hello.." I bowed but he only chuckled.

"Aren't you with Taeyong and the others?" He asked then I nodded..

"I got lost.. how do I get back?" I said then he smiled and grabbed my hand before kissing it.

"I'll show you way back." He said then I blushed.

"Why are you so pretty though? You're perfect to be a model." He said as he guided me back to the others.

When we were near to my table, I was suddenly pulled by someone. I look at the person and saw Johnny with a smile that's probably saying something I don't wanna know.

"Thanks for guiding her. Come on." Johnny said, bringing me back to the boys.

ㅡㅡㅡ

"Such protective boys.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔