s a t u r d a y : kim doyoung

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Hwara was about to exit her room until someone grabbed her wrist

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara was about to exit her room until someone grabbed her wrist. She turns around to see Doyoung smiling at her.

"Hey, Doyoung." She said, facing him. He patted her head.

"Do you wanna watch the sunrise then head out?" He asked and she tilted her head.

"I mean, I figured that you just woke up and it happens to be 5 am and the sun will rise at this time," Doyoung said, blushing a bit and letting her hand go.

She smiled and moved closer to him. She moves the hair that's covering his eyes before she smiles softly.

"You literally look like a bunny but of course." She smiled which made Doyoung smile too.

They get into the elevator and Doyoung pressed the highest floor which will be the rooftop.

"It's so different waking up early, isn't it? You won't hear people talking cause they're still asleep." She said and he nodded.

"I agree.. it's always the best when you have some peace and quiet." He said and she chuckled.

"Hwara," Doyoung called her and she looked at him, seeing him staring at her.

"Y-yes?"

"Thanks for everything you've done, even though you think it's not much," Doyoung said and she blinks in confusion.

"What exactly have I done?" She asked but he only smiled.

"Ever since you became our secretary, everyone has been doing so well. Before, everyone is just overworking themselves.

Taeyong saw how you work and how you make everyone brighter just by talking to them. He noticed it and decided to make you our secretary.

And since then everyone stopped overworking themselves. We enjoy being with you. We talk about you and get excited when it's our turn to work with you.

You have that aura that makes everyone smile and I'm thankful for that." He explained and she felt herself blush.

"Even if you choose someone to be with, hopefully, we can still work with you." He said before the elevator door opens and he gets off.

Hwara just followed and he opened the door, revealing a rooftop bar of the hotel.

"Wow.. I didn't know this was here." She said before she sits down on one of the couches.

"I actually just found this like yesterday when I and Taeyong explored this hotel." He said, sitting down beside her and start seeing light.