w e d - t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.1

Uhm

Uhm..  warning???

Things escalated quickly in this chapter and its literally 4 am here

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
They get in the car and Hwara suddenly starts to feel sleepy. She tries to keep her eyes open but as soon as she sat down, her eyes start to become droopy.

'Is it because I didn't go back to sleep?' She thoughts, brushing her hair with her hand.

The driver that Yuta knows for years now was helping them get to their booked hotel in Osaka. He starts to drive as the boys watch him drive out of Disney Resort.

"Awe.. I won't forget about Disney Resort." Haechan pouted and the other boys agreed. Hwara was just staring out of the window.

Doyoung, the person who was sitting beside her noticed it and he placed her head on his shoulders, letting her fall asleep there.

Hwara didn't care, she was too sleepy to even open her eyes at this point. Once Hwara has fallen asleep, the other boys as well due to their exhaustion of playing.

Yuta, though, stayed awake, admiring the view of Japan that he missed so much but the thought of Taeyong and Hwara suddenly flashed into his mind, making him lose his focus on the view.

He sighed and glanced at Hwara, who was sleeping on Doyoung's shoulder. He got the urge to ask her about what happened this morning.

But he couldn't, not when the boys are around at least.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Jaehyun sits on the bed. His eyes following Hwara who immediately fell on the bed.

He noticed a little bit of skin showing and looked away, trying to not do the thing he did to her last time.

He sat on her bed and moved out the hair from her face. He smiled softly when she was sleeping.

He properly lay her down on the bed and covers her with the blanket before he heard a knock on the door. He opened the door and saw Yuta.

"Is Hwara there?" He asked and Jaehyun nodded.

"She's asleep right now." He said then Yuta nodded.

"Okay then.. see you later." He starts walking to his room, making Jaehyun confused by what Yuta just did.

He asks if Hwara is there or not and left the next second when Jaehyun said she's asleep. Jaehyun knew something is going on but doesn't want to bother Hwara anymore.

4:49 am

Hwara woke up and noticed that all the lights were off. She turns her gaze to the bed beside her and saw Jaehyun, still awake, on his phone.