s p e c i a l : nakamoto yuta

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷

The little girl flips through the book her father gave her. Her feet swinging since she couldn't reach the floor while sitting.

Her baby pink floral kimono also swinging with her feet. Her grandmother came into the room, catching her busy with her book again.

"Dear, why won't you go outside and play?" She asked, sitting across her.

"But obaa-san, I want to read." She pouted and her grandmother sighed.

"Your father and mother don't like it if you stay here all day. You can at least play with other kids." She said but the little girl only shakes her head.

"But Aiko, you should at least go out and play like other kids." She patted her head and Aiko pouted, putting her book with her tiny hands.

The 6 year old girl frowning, sad over the fact that she can't be like other kids because of her love for books.

"Obaa-san.. does that mean that I'm not normal?" She asked her grandmother as her eyes widened at Aiko's sudden question.

"No, no! You're special, Aiko but there are times where you need to experience having fun with other people instead of staying here." She said, standing up and walks to Aiko's side.

"Come on, let's get dressed and visit your father and mother." She said and Aiko nodded, standing up.

↫↫↫ ↬↬↬

Her grandmother helps Aiko get off the car, holding Aiko's hand as they enter the building.

Everyone looking at Aiko, the girl who's now wearing an elegant kimono which she loves.

Aiko is a type of girl that loves traditional things. She loves reading books and wearing kimonos and hanboks that her grandparents from both sides give her as a gift.

Yuta is now 30 years old and Hwara is 27 years old hence their 6-year-old daughter.

"Obaa-san, where his mom and dad?" She asked and her grandmother smiled.

"We'te heading to their office right now, okay? It's a surprise for them that you're here." She said and Aiko nodded. They entered the elevator and her grandmother pressed the floor button where her parents are.

"Obaa-san, when will I see ojii-san again?" Aiko asked for her grandfather.

"Soon, darling. He'll be here soon." She said and she nodded.

The elevator door opened and Aiko smiled widely when she sees Taeyong. They get off the elevator and Aiko runs to him, embracing him.

"Uncle Taeyong!" She starts to speak Korean to him. Taeyong smiles widely, picking Aiko up and caressed her hair.

"Wow, our beautiful and elegant princess is here." He said and she laughed, nodding.

Taeyong puts her down and kneels down to her, giving her a lollipop.

"Your mom and dad will be so surprised." He said and Aiko nodded, accepting the lollipop.

"Kamsahamnida." She said and he chuckled. He stands up, patting her hand and greeted her grandmother before walking away.

Aiko and grandmother walk to the office of their mother first. Aiko opens the door and sees Hwara working.

"Mommy!!" She shouted and Hwara flinched, her eyes widening when she saw Aiko. She gets up from her chair and walks towards Aiko.

"My princess~" She kissed her forehead and Aiko smiled.

"Hello, mother." She hugged Yuta's mom who she calls mom now as well.

"Hello~ Aiko doesn't want to leave the house again, so I brought her here." She said and Hwara nodded, kneeling down to Aiko.

"Didn't I tell you to have fun with others?" She said, holding her hands and Aiko pouted.

"But mommy, you are part of others and the kids in my school doesn't talk to me because I like books too much." She said, frowning.

"Dear, they're just jealous that you're much smarter than them and beautiful too. Why won't you play with Uncle Taeil's and Uncle Johnny's kids this weekend?" She asked and Aiko nodded, smiling widely.

"Mommy, I want to see dad," Aiko said and she chuckled. Hwara stands up and holds her hand.

"Then let's go to dad then. Let's go, mom." She guides her mom's hands as well as they had to Yuta's office.

Hwara lets go of Aiko's hand and let her open the door, surprising Yuta who was also busy.

"What is my baby doing here?" He smiled and Aiko runs into his father's arms, hugging him.

"I just miss you a lot!!" She said and Yuta chuckled.

"She didn't want to leave the house, so I brought her here instead to be with both of you. Hope we're not disturbing." His mom said and he smiled.

He carried Aiko and walks towards his mom and hug her.

"Thank you, my family is what I really need right now because of this tiring day. You're included mom." He said and Hwara smiled sweetly.

"Well, have fun, you three. I'll get food first." She said and Yuta broke the hug. She then exited the room.

"Mommy, can we- can we buy Ryan later?" She asked her mom, referring to Kakaotalk's Ryan.

"Of course, dear. Yuta, is it okay?" She looks at Yuta who just smiled widely.

"Of course, it's okay." Yuta kissed her forehead and but Aiko down. Aiko then sits on her mother's lap as she grabs the storybook from the table and starts to read it.

"Dad, did you know mommy's little secret?" Aiko said and Hwara's eyes widened and she shushed Aiko.

Aiko then gasped and smiled, covering her mouth as Yuta just tilted his head.

"What is it, dear?" He looks at Hwara and Hwara just shakes her head, smiling sweetly.

"Mommy!! Tell him, tell him!!" Aiko said and she shakes her head.

"Aiko, maybe not now." She laughed and Yuta kneeled down in front of her. He grabs her free hand and kissed it.

"Tell me, love. What is this secret you girls are hiding?" He looks deeply into her eyes.

Aiko smiles widely at Hwara who just sighed.

"Aiko, sweetie... why won't you tell dad?" She caresses her hair as Yuta looks sweetly at Aiko like she's the only little girl in his world.

"Papa, which name do you think is better: Aito or Hisato?" Aiko asked and Yuta hummed.

"Aito- why are you asking, sweetie?" He asks her and Aiko jumps into his arm.

"Mama! Papa chose to name little brother Aito!!" She then hugs her mother and Yuta's eyes widened.

"We're going to have another child?" He asked and the two nodded. Yuta then smiled widely and kissed them both.

"I love you both so much.. and of course, our new prince as well."

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷

I decided to publish this now. :/// sorry guys.