Giggle

Jimin wasn't always a shy person, infact, jimin isn't shy at all. Before the new pack leader took over, Jimin would spend hours on end bothering, playing, and even arguing with his fellow pack mates.

Jimin was, how could you put it, the soul of the pack. Everyone adored him; the pups always wanted his attention, the adults loved him too, they all said he had a sense of maturity and he often was involved in some adult talks, which of course made the other kids extremely jealous. Alphas his age often tried to court him, and betas and omegas were eager to befriend him. The elderly people of the pack also loved him, he would sit and listen to their stories, fascinated by how much things have changed.

He was the perfect balance. He was mature, but young enough to entertain pups. He was smart, but dumb enough to make silly mistakes and be extremely clumsy. He was nice, but sassy enough to put you in your place.

However Jimin hadn't been able to show this side of him since then, since that dreadful day where the people that mattered most to him were abruptly ripped away. Most betas and alphas were killed in the fight that took place 2 weeks after jimins 18th birthday.

A rival pack, much bigger and stronger, from the other side of the mountains, had lost all their omegas due to poor treatment, and had come to collect some omegas for themselves. The only ended up taking 4, as the others died in battle, and from that day onwards, jimin never returned to his bubbly, giggly self. Infact, he didn't know who he was anymore.

~~~~~~

After the plate of food was empty, Yoongi slowly bent down and placed it on the floor beside him, which proved to be a difficult task as the omega still had his hand firmly grasped around Yoongis wrist.

'er, was that... yummy?'

All Yoongi got in return was a gentle nod, but he hummed contentedly at the idea of Jimin liking the food and being fed.

'c-can you tell me about your p-pack?' the younger quietly asked, voice just above a whisper.

That was all it took for the alpha to go off on a rant about his pack and his closest friends, and although he explained the worst things about his friends, like taehyungs and jungkooks excessive pda, Jimin could tell how fond the alpha was of his friends. Jimin sat and simply stared at the alpha, feeling himself getting lulled to sleep by the comforting scent and calming voice of Yoongi. However, all thoughts of sleeping were gone when the alpha chose a particularly exciting story to tell.

'Oh! and this one time jungkook and taehyung were so busy eating each others faces that they didn't notice how they were slowly leaning off the bench, and well long story short, they may have fallen off from the table along with all the food and it landed right on them!', Yoongi chuckled fondly at the memory, and was then just aware of how much he had been talking and just how enthusiastic he had been.

He suddenly felt slightly self conscious, but it was quickly wiped away when he glanced back at the omega giggling at the story. As much as Jimin was beginning to like the alpha, he still didn't feel 100% around him, and he deeply appreciated it that Yoongi didn't force him to say anything or do anything, instead the omega sat and listened as Yoongi rambled on about his favourite pack stories for what seemed like hours.

As he stared at Yoongi in his seat, he noticed how uncomfortable the alpha looked sitting in that rock hard chair, and he knew what he was about to do was irrational and the jimin from 2 hours ago would definitely scream at him for it,  but he was going to do it anyway.

When Yoongi reached the end of another one of his pack stories, he felt a slight tap on his leg and glanced down to see the omegas small, chubby fingers touching him. Jimin then retracted his hand and patted the seat next to him on the bed, as if he was gesturing for the alpha to join him.

'er, are you s-sure? i don't want to come near you...Wait no not like that! I just meant like i don't want to invade your personal space, not that i don't want to sit near you.!!!' Yoongi spluttered.

Jimin just giggled in response to the alphas awkwardness and Yoongi found himself mesmerised by the omegas sweet smile.

'it's fine' he answered shyly as he continued to pat the space beside him, which was soon filled by a certain alpha. Jimin didn't know how long it had been since the alpha sat beside him, all he knew was he was so thankful. Thankful to have someone who didn't force him to speak, thankful to have someone who made him laugh, and thankful to have someone who distracted him from his previous trauma. The omega found himself adding some comments here and there, each getting longer or braver, and he didn't know where this sudden burst of confidence came from but he certainly didn't mind.

Soon enough, the door of his den was flung open and in entered an over excited, squealing omega who was getting scolded, by who sounded like Jin, for entering.

Jimin didn't know when it happened, but he found himself clinging on to Yoongi with his face buried in his neck for reassurance from the sudden intruder. He felt silly, as if the alpha didn't want some random omega he met a few hours ago invading his personal space, but soon enough a large, comforting hand found its way to the omegas back and began rubbing and circling it gently.

'Sunshine, this is taehyung, i told you about his over excitement and pda, remember?'

Jimin found himself calming at the knowledge that this omega was one he had already heard so much about, someone that meant so much to yoongi.  Jimin then nodded his head whilst buried in Yoongis neck, but didn't pull back as the calming back rubs continued.

Straight after, Jin ran in, pacing and out of breath. He was about to scold taehyung for entering without permission but was stopped in his tracks when he noticed the omega buried in Yoongis neck. All jin gave the alpha was a knowing smirk and turned around and left, but not before slightly smacking taehyung who groaned in response.

'Hi jimin!! i'm taehyung, you're an omega like me!' at this, jimin lifted his head and stared blankly at taehyung who was looking back with a wide smile.

'you are so cute!!' he cooed, and tried to step forward to pinch Jimins cheeks, but Jimin quickly buried his face in Yoongis neck again, and the alpha let off a low growl as a warning. Jimin couldn't help but smile at the alphas act of protectiveness, it made him feel warm and fuzzy, and for the first time, an alphas growl didn't scare him.

Taehyung innocently held up his hands as he stepped away and tried to contain his giggle at the scene taking place in front of him.

'i'm sorry, you're just so cute chim! i won't hurt you, i can't believe you already have yoongi wrapped around your little finger!'

'c-chim?' the omega gave him a questioning look.

'yeah' taehyung smiled. 'That's my new nickname for you, i hope we can be friends! Ill bring you some food tomorrow so don't be alarmed, have a good night with mr grumpy alpha here'.

Yoongi huffed in annoyance whilst the omega in his arms simply giggled, which encouraged taehyung to stick his tongue out at the alpha before leaving, Jimin giggled again.

That sound, the sound of his sweet giggles, is the best sound Yoongi has heard, and he
wishes from today onwards, that there won't be a day that will pass without him hearing it.

oops sorry this chapter is so bad!!