Crying (a whole lot of it)

Jimin didn't know what he was doing, all he knew is Yoongi was back, the alpha's large hand was tangled with his own tiny chubby fingers, and he was being dragged back towards his den.

As soon as the door shut behind them he was being pushed on the bed, Yoongi leaping on after him and squashing him.

"Hyung, I cant breathe." He smiled fondly up at his alpha.

Yoongi didn't reply, he simply gazed down into the omegas eyes and gave him a quick peck on the lips before rearranging them, with Jimin's back pressed firmly to his front.

Yoongi immediately began scenting Jimin, nipping and nosing at his neck until they were both feeling drunk on each other's scents.

"H-hyung." Jimin struggled, trying not to get too worked up before him and Yoongi could have a proper conversation. But Yoongi was in his own world, and Jimin could do nothing but bare his neck for the alpha he loved so much. When the alpha finally felt comfortable with his scent all over Jimin, he relaxed back into the bed and sighed dramatically.

"I missed you so much, Sunshine." And gosh, it felt like forever since the last time they were sat here cuddling, with Yoongi calling him sunshine. He had missed it so much.

Jimin couldn't help himself as he twisted around in the alphas hold to be barely centimetres apart from one another, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

"Hyung." He pouted, and Yoongi's face immediately softened. "Missed you so much, so so much Yoonie." And that was the last straw for Jimin, his lip wobbled as his eyes filled up with tears, and as soon as Yoongi pulled him closer he began sobbing. It was like a dam had broke, it was like all the emotions Jimin had been feeling over the last few days were making their way out to the surface, and what better person than Yoongi for this to happen with. Yoongi simply murmured gentle hushes and kind words go him, knowing he should simply just let the omega express the emotions he had evidently been bottling up.

"Baby, hyung missed you more." Yoongi placed a firm kiss on top of the omegas nose, enticing a wet giggle out of Jimin, and he nearly melted. Just hearing his baby laugh again made him want to tear up, he had missed Jimin's giggles, his cute little noises and his whining, and he never wanted to be apart from them again.

"Everything is over now baby." Yoongi began stroking his head softly. "Nothing to worry about now. We did it."

At this, Jimin's head snapped up, shock evident on his face as he waited for Yoongi to continue.

"The pack had it hard." He began. "We were looking for a while, and when we finally caught a foreign scent, we began investigating."

"How long were you looking for them?" The now calm omega questioned.

"Only around a day." Yoongi answered, much to Jimin's surprise. "Finding them was relatively easy, they didn't exactly make themselves hidden." He scoffed.

"The hard part was the attack. We needed to formulate a plan, one that would for sure work, and we had to try and do it before they found us."

Jimin listened on with interest, but sometimes couldn't help himself as his eyes drifted down to gaze at his alphas cute button nose, or his red lips, he wanted to kiss him so badly. And that he did. He leant forward, not a care in the world if he was interrupting the story, and gave Yoongi a quick peck before backing up looking like a blushing mess. If Yoongi was shocked by the sudden interruption, he didn't show it, and instead carried on with his story, but not before intertwining their fingers.

"We used Jaebeom as a distraction, he volunteered to go in alone, he really risked it all for you huh." Yoongi said with a fond smile. "Said something about you making his Jinyoung happy."