Jungkook

This is a fatass chapter oh god, you're welcome <3

"Sunshine, you're doing so well. Thats it, breathe for me" Yoongi reassured as he was currently stroking his hand up and down the quivering omega in his lap back. Jungkook was currently standing by the door, mouth wide open as he stared at the situation taking place in front of him. When did Yoongi become so soft? And, more importantly, was he really that scary? Jungkook didn't like to think of himself as fearful, but as soon as he glanced at Jimin struggling to breathe because of something as little as his presence, it made him rethink his decisions. He stared on at them at a complete lost, waiting for him to calm down so he could politely introduce himself. It won't be long he thought, and took a step forward, but boy was he wrong.

Jimin began struggling for breath as he was trying to scramble away from even Yoongi, and by the looks of it the elder was just as confused.

"Jungkook, out, get out" he calmly said, but the harshness in his tone made no room for question, and soon Jungkook was slipping out the door and waiting outside.

When Yoongi returned his gaze to the omega, he realised that he was still struggling to get away from Yoongi, and was chanting repeated 'no' and 'please'.

"Hey hey sunshine shhh" Yoongi began rocking jimin back and forth and pressed his nose deep into his neck. The alpha released calming pheromones as he was gently talking to the younger.

"It's only me sunshine, it's only me. Shhh, that's it, you're doing so well for hyung." At the sound of his hyungs calming and raspy voice, Jimins loud sobs quickly turned into little sniffles as he was continued to be rocked gently. They stayed in a comfortable silence for a while, the only noise being Jimins sniffles every so often.

"I'm s-sorry Yoonie, i wanted to try, i really did" Jimin slowly looked up to see Yoongi already smiling down at him.

"Sunshine, we aren't angry at you. You did so well, i know it's hard for you to face another alpha. If it makes you feel any better, Jungkookie is really a softie, he's quiet and although he's young, he's extremely knowledgeable. He often keeps himself to himself except when he's around people he trusts, then he's a maniac." This last part makes Jimin giggle softly.

"I promise you Jungkookie won't hurt you, he's the last person that would. You've heard the stories that tae has told, Jungkookies his everything, and he looks after taetae so well. Now i'm not gonna force-"

"I want to try again Yoonie hyung" Jimin immediately cut him off, a determined expression settling upon his face.

"Are you sure, i don't want to rush you?"

"I'm sure Yoonie" Jimin gave the elder a soft smile. "I'm not going to let my perception of alphas get in the way of a potential friendship. You've taught me how things are different here, how things are so much better here. And if you say that Jungkook won't hurt me, then i know he won't, because i trust you Hyung. I trust you a lot." Jimin was beaming at his hyung now, and if Yoongi felt himself tearing up at the omegas words, then no one had to know about it.

After much reassurance and lots of cuddles from his hyung, Jimin finally allowed Jungkook to step back into the den, although this time his feet stayed rooted to ground, afraid to set off another panic attack.

Jimins face was still in Yoongis neck, but after a solid 2 minutes of awkward silence, he took it out and his gaze rested upon Jungkook. The younger gave Jimin a weak smile in return, almost as if he was afraid to move.

"Hi jungkookie, i've heard a lot about you" Jimin said with a smile, voice close to a whisper. The use of a nickname made Jungkooks face light up instantly, and he felt all previous stress drain from his body.

"Hi Jimin, i've heard a lot about you as well. I see you've made resident gramps lighten up!" This earned a loud gruff from the eldest.

Jimin giggled softly again, and Yoongi could see on Jungkooks face that he was close to cooing at the omega. "He's not that grumpy really, h-hyungs a softie." The youngest alphas jaw dropped as he tried to hold back his laughter, but failed miserably and almost doubled over laughing.

"Hyung? A softie? Yah little jiminie are you talking about the same hyung who nearly chopped my head off for taking his 'designated seat' at the table? He nearly threw a hissy fit and didn't talk to me for a whole day.

This had Jimin laughing loudly and Yoongi would have been annoyed if it wasn't for the fact that the omega was almost completely at ease now.

"Hyung you're so silly!!" Jimin giggled. Yoongi just smiled softly in return, and even a blind person could see how enamored he was with the younger. They began talking and Yoongi watched on fondly as Jimin was engaging in conversation with another alpha, he was beyond proud.

"Sunshine-" Jungkook nearly choked at the nickname, but Yoongi continued nevertheless.
"Sunshine, Jungkookie will have to leave now, i've got to go and get your dinner." He said with a sad smile.

"Hyung! It's fine, ill stay with Kookie whilst you go and get it! I trust him." Although the eldest was happy that Jimin trusted him, he couldn't help the pang of jealousy he felt. He wanted to be the only alpha that he trusted, but he quickly realised that that would be unfair to Jimin, and he should be happy for him.

He reluctantly left the den, not before sending Jungkook a warning look. He stormed off and quickly gathered Jimins plate, avoiding all questions directed at him by his friends, at this point he couldn't care less that he was being rude, he just wanted to get back to his Jimin.

As he approached the den again, he heard it before he saw it. Jimins giggles. The one noise that would make him internally combust, the one sound that would lighten his day, and the one sound he deeply loved. But once again Yoongi was forced to shake these negative thoughts out of his head and be happy for Jimin.

Yoongi stepped in, and plopped the tray of food down before turning around and shutting the door. He glanced up to see Jungkook and Jimin sitting on the bed. Wait? Jungkook is on the bed? What the fuck? He thought to himself, but nevertheless reluctantly sat down on the chair, that was used now for guests. Yoongi wasn't a guest.

Jimin noticed his hyungs presence and stopped his giggling to turn and smile at Yoongi.
"Yoonie, thank you for the food." he beamed. At this cute display, Jungkook cooed and pinched Jimins cheek. To anyone else it would have been a normal affectionate gesture, but Yoongi could see the way Jimin almost froze at the touch as their eyes locked. However Jungkook remained unaware and carried on talking about Taehyung.

Jimin put his hand on Yoongis thigh, and the eldest visibly relaxed at the physical reassurance, it was almost as if Jimin was reminding him how he was his favourite Hyung, and Yoongi smiled widely.