Intruder

The next week passed quickly for Jimin, it was a repeated routine in which Taehyung, who he had become relatively close with just from listening to the younger blabber on about his mate, would come and bring him his breakfast and lunch.  Jin would usually come after lunch to check up on his physical and mental state, and Jimin often found himself flinching at every touch the elder made, even though he had tried to tell himself that Jin was harmless. Dinner time was his favourite part of the day, not because of the food, no doubt it was tasty, but the presence of a certain alpha always brightened his mood.

It was around 6pm, a little while before Yoongi would bring dinner to the omega, and a little while before they would sit and Jimin would listen as the alpha explained amusing pack stories which had Jimin forgetting about the constant pain he was in. The omega was sat crossed legged in his bed, blanket around his shoulders,engulfing him in warmth, whilst he read a book that Taehyung had suggested he read the day before. Before Jimin could even finish his sentence about his interest in reading, the clumsy omega bound through the door with a selection of old books that he thought Jimin would like to read. It was such a simple act of kindness, yet it made Jimin smile greatly at the fact someone had gone out of their way to fufil his interests and needs.

Jimin loved the book that Taehyung had suggested, infact he was so immersed in it that he barely registered the approaching footsteps towards his den. His head quickly snapped up at the sound of the door opening, and he was hit with the scent before he saw the intruder. An alpha. One he didn't know.

Jimin began to tremble, book dropping out of his grip and landing harshly on the floor as he scooted against the back of the bed and wrapped the blanket impossibly tighter  around himself.

His wide eyes were focused on an emerging figure, a rather large one at that. The intruder made their way into the den and plopped down on the seat next to the bed. Yoongis seat.

If they noticed jimins current state, in which he was crying and visibly shaking out of fear, then they didn't show it, and just continued to stare at the petrified omega before they spoke up.

"Nothing to be afraid of pretty, i don't bite" the intruder said with a smirk. It made Jimin feel sick to his stomach.

He watched with a horrified expression as the alpha scooted their chair over even closer and began to raise their hand, only to place it on the omegas hair and began running fingers through it.

Jimin was scared. Forget that, Jimin was petrified. His eyes were screwed shut, though it acted as no barrier for the relentless tears that poured out and streamed down his face. He knew he was letting off incredibly distressed hormones, so why wouldn't the alpha give it a rest?

Before he knew it, the uncomfortable weight that rested upon his head was quickly removed and a large crash echoed through the den. He opened his eyes wearily only to see the intruder on the floor, with Yoongi standing above him. Next to him was Taehyung who was gazing fondly at who he presumed was Jungkook, who was straddling the Intruder and holding his arms down.

"We could smell his distressed hormones from back at the main hall, does your nose not fucking work" Yoongi questioned with a scoff.

If Jimin wasn't so mortified, and if he could breathe properly, he would have giggled at the fond expression on Taehyungs face, as if he was oblivious to his mate visibly nearly attacking someone. The intruder was thrashing around on the floor, and Jimin flinched everytime he did so. The last thing he saw was the alpha getting dragged out of his den by Taehyung and Jungkook before Yoongi scurried on over to him.

"Sunshine, he's gone, you're safe now" The alpha said, as soft as ever.

Jimin did not give a verbal response, not trusting his voice. Instead he opted to open his arms out as if inviting Yoongi for a hug. A flash of confusion overtook the alphas face before he gently placed himself next to the omega on the bed, and laid down with his arms firmly wrapped around Jimin.

Jimin didn't know how long they layed down for, it could have been hours, but he was so content with the feeling of Yoongis slender arms wrapped around him, and his long fingers running through his hair as he gently pushed the omegas face into his neck.

"You still haven't eaten yet, hmm?"

Jimin shook his head in the crook of Yoongis neck, knowing the alpha could feel it.

"How about i quickly go and get you some stuff, i saved you a plate at the main hall before taehyung told me about your scent, Jin cooked rabbit and-"

"No!" Jimin said, voice not a shout, but not far from it. "Don't go, i'm scared, please." He begged.

"Alright sunshine, i'm not going anywhere, i promise." He added as he scooted into a more comfortable position where he had a firm grip on the younger.

That night they both fell asleep to the lulling quiet content purrs Jimin was creating as the alpha was stroking his hair gently.

sorry this isn't that good but i wrote it quickly as it's been years since i updated!