Rumours

Jimin is currently sitting at a table in the dining hall, slurping down his soup and avoiding the judgemental glances of Taehyung, Jinyoung and Yugyeom.

"Chim, the soup isn't going to run away, slow down or you'll choke." Jinyoung scolded, obviously worried for the younger, but playing it off in an 'i don't care' manor. That was one of the things Jimin liked about Jinyoung. He was a no bullshit kinda guy, he would tell you how it is straight, but was still always such a calming and warm presence to have around. Jimin would put him in his top 15 people he has ever met. That's for sure.

"It might not run away, but someone could take it!" and no one even flinched as Taehyung reached over to dip into Jimins bowl, collecting some on his spoon and proceeding to spill its contents all down his front as he raised it to his mouth.

They all laughed at the mess Taehyung had made.
"It's what you deserve for taking my food, i'll have you know i'm very hungry." Jimin poked his tongue out at the omega, before someone slotted down next to him.

A collection of 'Jin hyung's!' were echoed round the table as the oldest omega made himself comfy and began tucking into his soup and bread.
"Taehyung you look like a state!" He said without a hint of anger, "can you eat anything without making a mess, hmm?"

Taehyung didn't even look offended, he just simply decided to steal some from Seokjins bowl as well, this time managing to spill the soup half down his face, as well as his front.

"Disappointed but not surprised." Yugyeom simply rolled his eyes and went back to his book.

Lunch was filled with chatter and laughs, all of them doubling over crying with joy. Seokjin told them how Namjoon had now allowed the omega to be in charge of exchanges in and out of the pack, and how that meant he would now be involved with meetings with the higher ups, and other pack leaders.

"And i'm the first omega to do so apparently! My Joonie is just so whipped for me!" He gushed, the look of love evident on his face.

Jimin just laughed, and was about to make a teasing remark before Yugyeom interrupted.

"There she is!"  He whisper yelled, "dont all look at once but there she is, over by the doors!" Of course, this didn't stop them, as all 4 heads proceeded to turn around towards the door, and look towards Eunyoung?

"Wait." Jimin was shocked, he hadn't even seen Eunyoung around here before, thinking that the alpha kept herself to herself, "you mean Eunyoung-"

"Shhhhh!!" Yugyeom flailed his arms about, "keep it down or she might eat you!"

Eat him? What on earth was Yugyeom going on about? Was she feared by the pack, or perhaps it was just Yugyeom who seemed so utterly terrified of her, or not.

"I heard, that if you eat too loudly around her, she'll break your fingers one by one." Taehyung joined in, completely immersed in the rumours him and the youngest were discussing.

"No way!" The youngest omega gasped, "I heard, that her and her old alpha boyfriend used to kill and eat humans together." Taehyung smacked his hand over his agape mouth after the words had left Yugyeoms lips.

Jimin looked at the two eldest for help, but found Jinyoung rolling his eyes, and Jin eating his food with a grin on his face.

"Jin hyung," he muttered as the two youngest carried on their blabbers, "why does everyone think that about Eunyoung?" Jin glanced up at him briefly, before pushing his bowl away and declaring himself full.

"Well obviously," he gestured with his hands, "she doesn't eat people, or break their fingers, or rip their heads off, or-"

"We get it Jin." Jinyoung interrupted with another roll of the eyes.

"But she's just a bit odd i think." What was with these vague answers? Why couldn't anyone give a proper answer to Jimin? He gestured with his hands in mock annoyance for the oldest omega to continue, and he began lowering his voice.

"She normally keeps herself to herself, which is fair. But as far as her role as nursery caregiver, she doesn't interact, or even particularly like anyone."  And yes, Jimin could probably guess that, so what was the big deal?

"She had an alpha soon to be mate, he passed away a couple of years ago, both of them were slightly odd, would always visit other packs and be secretive about certain things." An alpha mate? An alpha with an alpha was extremely uncommon where Jimin previously lived, it was completely against the rules, but Jimin could already imagine Namjoon being open to the idea of all types of love, and for a minute he wanted to smile. But then Jinyoung chimed in.

"Yeah" he took a bite of Seokjins bread, before continuing his story around a mouthful of food, "a couple years ago there was an incident, I dont know the ins and outs but I know her secrecy and involvement with other packs got her in some deep shizzle." First of all, Jimin wondered, shizzle? Second of all, the omega was curious as to just what happened with Eunyoung, and he was determined to find out.

Thankyou for the plot suggestions i'm definitely taking them into consideration!

I'm working on a more in depth plot now and this is where it starts!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, do you like Yugyeom & Jinyoung? Would you like to see them more often?