Plan

Yoongi lifted his head at the sound of more people barrelling into the room, but only dropped it again when he saw it was Jinyoung and Hoseok. How could he be so stupid to even think that it would be Jimin? As if Jimin would just waltz through the door after all of this.

"Finally," Namjoon spoke, a hint of anger prominent in his tone. "Where have you guys been?"

Hoseok took a seat, Jinyoung stood slightly off to the side, obviously not as comfortable with the 6 as Hobi was.

"We got here as soon as we heard, I'm sorry we couldn't be here earlier." And Yoongi just knew by the pitiful tone of Hoseoks voice that that was directed at him. Yoongi wasn't weak, he didn't need these sad looks and people feeling sorry for him. Sitting around and moping wasn't going to help, yet that is exactly what all 7 of them were doing. Jimin wasn't going to get found like this, and it was winding the alpha up.

He stood up abruptly, 6 heads immediately snapping towards him, it was his first sign of movement after an hour of silence.

"So since we are all here, what are we going to do?" He spoke with a harsh glare upon his face.

"I don't kn-"

"I don't want any of this 'I don't know' bullshit," Yoongi interrupted with a glare. "We just need to figure things out, i'm not sitting around here doing fuck all when the love of my life is kidnapped."

The alpha just huffed as 6 pitiful faces stared at him, his outburst had got him nowhere and no one was speaking.

"I don't remember much," Jungkook began, breaking everyone out of the tense silence. Taehyung was glued to his side as a source of comfort, their hands intertwined and bodies closer than close.
"It was Eunyoung, that's for sure. And the other man, I don't remember his name."

Yoongi wracked his brain for who it could be, he would need more details.

"But he knew Jimin, very well i think." Kook stopped for a breath, as Taehyung pecked his nose quickly.

"Jimin, he s-said he thought he was dead-"

"Cheon." Yoongi spoke

The others look puzzled, but this seemed to interest Namjoon, as he finally understood.

"Cheon, Jimins old pack leader." The pack alpha spoke, standing up and joining Yoongi now.

"But he's dead." Mumbled Jinyoung.

"He's not dead" Jungkook started, his memory was coming back to him now. "But the man wasn't Cheon, he only mentioned him, he s-said he would take Jimin back to him."

Fucking hell, could this get any worse. Yoongi couldn't even begin to describe the rage he felt at the idea of Cheon being anywhere near his baby again. The utter trauma Jimin had been through because of that man was irreversible for so many months, he didn't want Jimin to feel scared again, he didn't want Jimin to be scared of him again.

"I say we take them." Deadpanned Yoongi, as if he had just suggested to go out casually.

"Are you out of your goddamn mind hyung?" Taehyung spoke, but it was clear he wasn't the only one feeling this way, as the others looked just as perplexed at the suggestion.

"What else do you suggest?" And it was true, no one else had anything to suggest, there was no plan, there was no structure or scheme to this, they just had to be brave, for Jimin.

"Look" He sighed, "They evidently don't have a large pack, we could get some of our alphas from here, even some strong betas, and just go at them. Free for all."

There was a long silence, Yoongi took this as a good sign. The others looked confused, they were obviously debating it, but this decision didn't need any thinking over from the alpha, he would do whatever was required for the one he loved.

Finally, Namjoon spoke, a slight smirk evident on his face.

"This plan, it's- it's ridiculous, it's stupid and completely irresponsible-" He took a breath. "-But we don't have any other options."

"I agree, it's stupid." Jin huffed out a laugh.

"But I reckon if we brought enough wolves, it could work?" Yoongi seemed tentative, but as a chorus of agreements echoed around the room, he was finally confident in his plan.

"God hyung, you've really lost the plot." Said Jungkook. He was still glued to Taehyung, but they were sitting up now, something close to hope reflected on their faces.

"You know what they say, Love makes you crazy."

Hiii, i'm not even going to try and explain why i've been kinda ia :( I haven't been feeling too great mentally recently, and i've kinda got writers block :/

That's why I would be so grateful if you could suggest plot ideas!! ill listen to all!

Hope you're still sticking with me! Thankyou to everyone who's still reading, your comments mean a lot <3