Weak

Flashback.

"Come on sunshine, up you get." Yoongi said, rather exasperatedly as he brushed away some stray hairs out of Jimin's face. The clingy omega only snuggled deeper into Yoongi's chest, refusing to even acknowledge his words let alone move, it would be extremely hard to get him up now.

"You're going to miss all the good stuff at breakfast, you don't want that do you?" Jimin knew his game, he didn't care about the food at breakfast, he cared about staying in his warm bed with his alpha wrapped snuggly around him. The omega had barely got any sleep last night, nightmares taking up the majority of his night, hence his tiredness and reluctance to leave his bed.

"Yoonie." Jimin whined, finally looking up at the alpha with a sad look and a pout, and Yoongi was a weak man, instantly caving and bringing the omega closer to his chest, placing a kiss gently on his head.

"Okay, baby." Jimin's eyes gleamed. He really could make Yoongi to anything, and he wanted to test how far he could go...

"But you just ate all of yours!" Jinyoung exclaimed when Jimin asked for more food at the table, after wolfing down his own extremely quickly.

"M' still hungry." He shrugged.

"Go up and get some more then?" Jinyoung replied, of course being the logical one of the group he would try and tell Jimin to go get more himself.

"But Yoonie's looks so nice." And there was that look again, the gleaming eyes and the soft pout that made Yoongi want to crumble whenever they were glanced in his direction.

"Of course, baby." He chuckled, ruffling the omegas hair and beginning to feed him. What Yoongi didn't see though, was Jimin playfully sticking his tongue out at Jinyoung, warning an eye roll from him.

"But my legs hurt, Yoonie."

"Jiminie, i'm sorry but I just cant carry you all that way." Yoongi flopped down on the bed, slightly annoyed at the fact that Jimin was refusing to walk to go and meet Namjoon and Jin with him.

"But Yoonie, won't you carry me, alpha?" And Yoongi made the mistake of looking up at his baby, who's bottom lip was trembling and eyes wide with uncertainty. Yoongi couldn't control himself as he strided over there, already pulling Jimin towards him.

"Climb on, hyung will take you anywhere."

"But Jiminie, hyung needs to sleep, we can finish the book another time-"

"Just one more chapter, please hyung." And there were those classic doe eyes, staring up at him wide and bright, and what was he going to do? Say no?

Lets just say that it was not, just one more chapter. Much to Jimin's liking, Yoongi read him the whole book.

Yoongi had been noticing that Jimin was getting away with too much recently. He wasn't necessarily mad, or upset for that matter, he was more disappointed in himself for being a weak man. Jimin wouldn't win again.

"But hyung, I want you to stay the night with me." Jimin was whining now, he had been for a while, trying to get Yoongi to stay the night with him.

"Sunshine," he tucked the duvet right up underneath Jimin's chin, "I have a hunt early tomorrow, I won't want to leave if I stay with you."  The alpha began stroking Jimin's hair, trying to soothe him. It didn't work.

"Just don't hunt." He frowned, but Yoongi wouldn't fall for it this time.

"You know I have to, Love." He sighed.

"I know Yoonie, just sucks sleeping alone." There was the pout, and to add to that, Jimin was now intertwining their fingers together, and gently stroking his thumb across the back of Yoongi's hand. But Yoongi wasn't breaking, he was a strong man.

"Okay baby, Goodnight." He slowly detached their hands, and leaned over to press an ever so gentle peck on his omegas lips. He headed towards the door, grabbing his furs and internally celebrating because, Jimin hadn't got what he wanted for once, and Yoongi was still a strong man.

But then he made the mistake of turning around just as he opened the door, and noticed the pitiful look on his Jimin's face. And well, as he rushed back over to his loves side, he realised that Jimin would always get what he wants, and that he was an extremely weak man.

okay guys so just a fluffy kind of throw back chapter for u guys as i am busy with exams atm! pls bare with me for updates for the next couple of weeks, i am trying my best.

What's your favourite pet name that Yoongi calls Jimin?

What's your favourite name that Jimin calls Yoongi?

ALSO i had the BEST TIME AT WEMBLEY!!! I GOT THE YOONMIN HUGGING MOMENT ON CAMERA AND HONESTLY NEARLY HAD A BREAKDOWN, THE VIDEO IS SO FUNNY BC IM SCREAMING SO MUCH.