Outside

"You'll need it, Jiminie."

"I won't hyung! I don't need another layer, i'm going to be boiling when I step outside." Jimin huffed. Yes that's right, outside. Today was the day the Jimin was officially going outside willingly, he was actually more excited than nervous, and he wanted to get out there as quickly as possible. But not everything goes your way when you have a grumpy alpha trying to pressure you into wearing another thick layer on top of the one you've already got on.

"Fine. Don't come to me for cuddles when you get cold then!" Yoongi stuck out his tongue at the younger, and slightly giggled to himself at the inaccuracy of the comment that was just spoken, he would always be a weakling for cuddles with Jimin.

The door was heaved open, and already Jimin could smell dozens of different smells attacking his nose. It should be overwhelming, but it was actually quite refreshing for the omega, fresh air was much needed to darken his pale skin.

The crunch that the leaves made beneath his boot was oddly satisfying, and he found himself taking more and more steps away from the den in an attempt to replicate the perfect crunch sound. The fresh breeze was tickling his face, and it was just then he noticed how far he had gotten from his bed, and how less suffocating it was out here. He took a large breath and exhaled, only to see it appear out his mouth due to the low temperatures. Jimin glanced over to Yoongi. The alpha was watching him with fond eyes, almost as if he was so proud of what the omega was doing, but there was still a hint of nervousness and protectiveness that made itself apparent in the elders body language.

Without a warning, Jimin slipped his slightly colder hand into the elders and they began walking in the direction he assumed was right, as Yoongi hasn't corrected him yet.

The smells were becoming more bearable as he adapted more to the outside scents, all of which were too overwhelming to even step outside a few months ago, he was proud of himself.

"I'm so proud of you, Jiminie." Yoongi almost whispered, it was so fond and the omega felt a surge of happiness go through him at the alphas genuineness.

"I wouldn't be anywhere without you hyung." It may have sounded cheesy, but to them, this was how they talked, how they showed each other how grateful they were for one another, it was their thing. Yoongi just smiled down and then proceeded to ruffle his hair with his free hand before they made a sharp left at a large oak tree.

"We have come at a good time, dinner preparations are in full swing, so most people will be there or at their respective jobs, there shouldn't be too many people there yet, sunshine." Damn. Yoongi was always thinking of Jimin, what he would like, what he wouldn't like, his favourites and preferences. He was glad there wouldn't be too many people there, he couldn't imagine how embarrassing it would be to break down or to have a panic attack in-front of nearly the whole pack, he would probably never leave his den again.

Not needing to give a verbal response, Jimin just gave the alpha a small smile and a nod of the head as they approached a clearing with a larger hut on the left. Each step that was taken, the scents got stronger and stronger. He felt his head clouding and his knees slightly buckling at the vicious attack of omega, beta, and alpha scents, but willed himself to carry on this task that would make his hyung so proud.

However, this new scent, it was different. It radiated authority, dominance, and worst of all, alpha. Jimin thought he recognised it from somewhere, but quickly shook his head as he tried to not dwell on it too much. Yoongi have his hand a light squeeze, and the gesture was appreciated more than he knew as he felt himself instantly relax as they continued there way to the door of the hut, where 2 people stood.

One, he could easily recognise, was the only and only Kim Seokjin. The relief that washed over him was immense, the fact that not one, but two people that he knew were with him throughout this made him feel a whole lot better. Jimin owed so much to the older omega, he practically took him in and bandaged him up until he was full health again, and now here he is about to shit himself in front of this alpha that Jin was talking to. How embarrassing.

By the end he had finished his not so amusing internal debate, he realised they were already standing before Jin and the other alpha.

Fearfully, he glanced up to see a tall, powerful alpha, who had handsome features and wide eyes.

The alpha extended a hand.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, pack alpha, nice to meet you, Jimin."

I'm really sorry i haven't updated much this week! But i'm on break now so i'm hoping to get a few more chapters out over the next few days. I apologize for the short chapter <3