Missing

"I'm telling you, Yoongi, they've been out far longer than they should have." Taehyung stomped his foot on the ground, emphasising his point. The omega had run up the his hyung as soon as Yoongi emerged through the tree line, shouting and worrying about Jungkook and Jimin. Yoongi had barely had any time to shift.

"Tae, just give me a minute to breathe." Yoongi replied walking into his den with the younger omega trailing behind. Slamming the door behind him, the alpha trudged over to the bed and sat down with a loud sigh, patting the empty space next to him.

"Hyung, do you know what the time is?" Taehyung slowly sat down beside him, he appeared nervous, if his stiffness was anything to go by. "It's 7Pm."

This wasn't news to Yoongi, he always returned around this time and then headed straight to Jimin.

"Jungkook and Jimin left just after one, they've been out 6 hours hyung." His face fell, his heart stopped and he stood up shakily. 6 Hours was a long time, 6 hours making daisy chains did not seem normal, something was wrong. He needed to go now, he needed to find his Jimin. It was crazy to think about, how his mind went into overdrive and he began to panic at everything Jimin related, he just needed to know he was always okay.

Walking briskly past Taehyung, he headed straight for the door.
"You, stay behind, do not follow me." However his stern words were ignored as he headed out his den and began running in the direction of their clearing, an eager Taehyung following him. Clear headed Yoongi would be shouting at him right now, letting Taehyung come with him was extremely dangerous, but he knew there was no stopping him now.

He tried to think of good things, positive thoughts as he ran, he thought of a happy Jungkook and Taehyung, the two giggling away, disgustingly in love. He thought of Jimin's beautiful smile, the smile that he would be seeing shortly, because Jimin would be there. Jimin would be fine, he and Jungkook would have just got carried away making daisychains, Yoongi would turn up and bring them home, then they would eat and cuddle. And everything would be okay.

Except it wasn't, because the scent of fear and blood only happened to grow stronger as they got closer to their destination. Yoongi's head was completely muddled now, why was there blood? Was Jimin hurt?

Out of all things he could have done expected to see, this was not one of them. Walking into the clearing, the first thing he noticed was a body on the ground, it was evidently Jungkook, but the body was struggling, as if it were restrained. He watched as Taehyung ran straight up to his mate, immediately kneeling on the ground and untying him as they spoke to one another . But Yoongi couldn't hear a thing, his eyes were now searching for the one thing he needed, Jimin. But Jimin was not here.

"Hyung!"

Jungkook voice snapped him out of his trance and he looked over at the youngest, he was on the floor now, sitting up but still evidently in pain, with Taehyung clinging to his side. Whatever happened must have been big, the ropes on the floor looked like they had been keeping Jungkook tied down for hours now. He couldn't begin to imagine what went down.

The alpha trudged over and collided with Jungkook, hugging him tight whilst Taehyung sobbed in his mates shoulder. The omega wouldn't take this well, he was never good with emotions, always one to wear his heart on his sleeve and be the most open about his feelings to everyone. Jungkook always said it was one of his most endearing qualities. Because of this, Yoongi made sure to begin stroking his hand gently through Taehyung's hair, trying to provide as much comfort as he could in the given situation.

"What happened, Kook?" Yoongi asked, his voice as gentle as ever, regardless of what happened to Jimin he didn't want the other alpha to take responsibility.

"T-they took Jimin." The words seemed to echo around the empty clearing, and Yoongi almost couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Who did?" Taehyung croaked out.

"Eunyoung, and some other guy, don't remember his name." Yoongi cursed, there was always something weird going on with Eunyoung, and Jimin's strange obsession with her obviously was something bigger than the alpha just being a bit strange. No, Eunyoung was dangerous, and the whole pack know it but refuse to acknowledge it. Instead they push her past actions under the rug and act like they were never a thing.

Yoongi was the hyung in this situation, he couldn't show the two how upset he was, he was head hunter and needed to be rational and think positively about this situation. There's always an answer, they just need a plan and the help of the pack. At least that's what he told himself.

Helping Jungkook up and back towards the pack land proved to be more difficult than expected, the alphas limbs still felt like jelly and ached from being forced into a position for hours on end. Consequently, Yoongi and Taehyung had to help him back to the pack, and straight into the door of the head alphas den.

"This doesn't make any sense, why would Eunyoung want Jimin?" Namjoon was furious, to say the least. Always being one to take his emotions out in the form of anger, never sadness. Sadness showed weakness, as Namjoons father had once said.

"You knew she was dangerous," Yoongi huffed, "everything she's done has been strange, her interactions with other packs have just been ignored, and she's still here and now look what's happened!" He didn't mean to, but Yoongi ended up raising his voice at the end of the sentence, frightening Taehyung who was already whimpering in Jungkooks lap.

"Calm down." Jin intervened. The omegas eyes were red rimmed and puffy, he kept furiously wiping his tears away, but they just wouldn't stop falling. It had obviously hit the pack omega hard, he had began quietly shaking into his mates neck when Yoongi arrived with a bloody Jungkook and the news of Jimin's kidnapping.

"How do you expect me to-"

"Let's all just-" Jin exhaled loudly. "Let's all just have a seat and calm down, no more angry alpha pheromones." Typical Jin, always trying to resolve situations, always trying to calm everyone down and stay positive. But Yoongi couldn't stay positive, he didn't understand how no one else was freaking out like him.

"No!" He stood up, knocking his chair over behind him. "I won't calm down, we can't all just sit and take a breather here. Jimin, h-he's missing and he could be getting hurt, a-and he-" His voice cracked, and his whole body collapsed onto the floor, sobs wracking his frame. This wasn't like Yoongi, he wasn't one to cry so openly, he was everyone's source of comfort, and seeing him down like this shocked them, especially the younger ones.

He barely registered the soothing hands of Jin running up and down his arms, but they weren't helping, they were irritating him, he didn't need comfort. They needed a plan, Jimin wasn't going to get saved with him sat here crying.

"I just don't understand." He sighed a couple minutes later, only feeling slightly embarrassed about his breakdown. The whole room was silent, but everyone's thoughts were deafening, this was going to be so hard for all of them.

"We can work out a plan, Yoongi. We will get Jimin back."
Taking a glance up, he was met with the reassuring smile of his best friend, his dimples on show and his eyes sparkling with hope.

Hope.

They would need a fuck ton of that.

Guys i am so so sorry for not updating, i had exams but i'm on summer break now, please don't be annoyed🥺 trying to make updates more regular now <3

What do you think the plan will be?

Who do you think will take the news of Jimin's disappearance the worst?

What do you think Jimin's secret is?

Yoonmin breathed in the run ep omg i hate themmm they were holding hands💔