Secret

"To fight?" Jimin questioned, his voice wobbling.

Taehyung looked at him sheepishly, his whole body language giving away the face that he too was extremely scared for the outcome.

"Just this morning they left." His best friend replied.

"So what do we do until then Tae?" Jimin asked, "I need to see Yoongi, I need to see him." His voice wobbled and the dam broke, tears overflowing and pouring down his cheeks. He briefly heard Taehyung shout for everyone to leave, obviously Jimin's return had built up a curious audience, and then his head was being tucked into Taehyung's neck, and he was being whisked away into a different direction.

The last few days had been torture for Jimin. The wolves still hadn't returned, and a somber mood had fallen over the whole pack. He hadn't been sleeping properly, or eating properly for that matter. Taehyung was doing his best though, he was constantly there for Jimin, reassuring him and never forcing him to talk about anything he didn't want to. Jimin often wondered how he got so lucky to have found a best friend like this, a best friend who would be there for him when he most needed it, a best friend who would love him despite his flaws.

He had seen Seokjin and Namjoon the day he got back, the omega immediately falling into the pairs open arms and sobbing relentlessly against their chests, no care for embarrassment. Seokjin had been wonderful as well, bringing him special baked goods he had been making recently. But Jimin knew deep down that the countless treats being shoved down his throat were only a distraction for the pack omega. As for Namjoon, he did his best to reassure Jimin, he showed them the plan that was constructed just hours before he had returned. He showed him the route, clearly Namjoon had excellent knowledge of the forest and other packs in relation to them. He was told the plan of action, they were reliant on a distraction, then they would all attack from different angles.

All in all the plan looked decent, it couldn't really go wrong. But as 3 days turned into 4 days, Jimin began to see the pack alpha crack. It wasn't obvious, but sometimes Jimin would glance over to Namjoon, only to see the other staring off into the tree line, a somber look on his face. It was worrying. Very worrying. They should have been back by now, and the constant thoughts of what could be happening to his lover and his friends out there kept him up all night.

He was currently lying with Taehyung, Yoongi's furs pressed up to his nose as his best friend combed his fingers through Jimin's hair.

"Jiminie?"

"Hm?" Jimin wasn't all too awake, the lack of sleep catching up to him and Taehyung's constant stroking was making him feel drowsy.

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to," And god, Jimin already knew where this was going, "But, rhis secret you've been talking about, is it really all that bad?"

And well, Jimin didn't really know. Was his secret that bad? Sure, to him it was, it was the worst thing in the world, the thing that haunted him for months on end. But would it be all that bad to Taehyung, his best friend who was ever so compassionate? He had told Taehyung about many of his traumas, his miscarriages, and his time in the old pack. Would this really be any worse?

He took a deep breath before he started, words spilling out of him ever so fast. He ranted and ranted until he was sobbing against Taehyungs shoulder, unprepared to see the look on his face. He was worried Taehyung would judge him, or even hate him.

Jimin's pack life with Cheon did have a few good moments, although they were rare, he cherished them and kept them close to his heart. Some of these included meeting life long friends, although they may not be with him anymore, he still was so grateful for their presence in his life. One woman in particular, a lovely omega named Misun, was an extremely important part of his life. Misun was a kind soul, always looking out for others before herself, despite the awful circumstances. She would always try and ensure that Jimin was safe during his first few months at the pack.