Flashback

just a disclaimer⚠️ This chapter includes themes of abuse and non-con. Ill make note of where it starts and ends, it's not necessary to read the flashback as it is just an insight to a previous panic attack in his old pack.

this is long buckle your seatbelts

Jimin remembers clear as day the last time he had a panic attack, a truly terrifying one for that matter. Since the pack leader, Cheon, had taken over and drove their pack dynamics and respect for each other right into the ground, panic attacks were a regular occurrence for Jimin, and the last one he had was a couple of days before the fight that changed his life forever.

flashback starts ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

The sun shone down, rudely awakening Jimin from his not so peaceful slumber. He slowly lifted himself off of the hard floor, without even wincing at the unbearable pain that shot up his back from sleeping in such bad conditions, it was a normality to him now. He glanced to his left and gazed fondly down at Wooyoung, one of his good friends in this pack. Wooyoung was an omega like himself, and they had been good friends since they were pups. The other omega was quite reserved, and Jimin cracked a smile at the memories him and Wooyoung held.

A deep, loud voice abruptly snapped him out of his thoughts, and seemed to startle the omega next to him as well, who slowly opened his eyes and rubbed at them cutely. The footsteps got closer and the scent got more overwhelming. That stench of a scent only belonged to one person, Cheon.

"Omega! You're needed." Cheon almost shouted as he walked in and rested his eyes upon Wooyoung. No, Jimin thought, Wooyoung had had it bad yesterday, dark bruisers scattered his arms and legs, and even his face, and he could tell he was extremely sore. Jimin thought back to yesterday when he spotted Wooyoung, completely lifeless on the floor beside the food hall. He had been left, naked and drifting in and out of consciousness with dried cum smeared all over his body, and red covering his inner thighs. It was nothing that hadn't happened to Jimin before; he used to end up like this almost everyday when Cheon first took over. Jimin was rebellious back then, he still had fight in him, but when the punishments reached that sort of level, he quickly learned his place. He couldn't help but wonder what Wooyoung did to earn this, he was always fairly submissive and extremely scared of Cheon, even from the beginning. Jimin may or may not have left his chores to steal food from the hall and clean up Wooyoung, and put him back to where they slept, luckily no one found out. Again Jimin was brought back to reality by shuffling next to him, Wooyoung was barely managing to stand up as he wobbled over to Cheon.

"No!" Jimin shrieked before it was too late. Cheon looked at him in disbelief, anger quickly rising.

"What was that omega, i thought i heard you speak?" he spitted.

"T-take me instead alpha, I haven't been used in a while. " He pleaded, knowing full well he was only used two days ago by Suho, a smelly alpha, who he despised. Wooyoung turned to him in shock, he remained silent but Jimin could see the thankfulness in his eyes, it was overwhelming.

"You think you can order ME around and tell ME who to take?" he bellowed, causing both of the omegas to shrink in on themselves. "Let's not forget who i am, compared to who you are, you're worth nothing, good for nothing except pups, but you can't even seem to fucking do that right, can you omega?" He questioned. His voice was calm, but to Jimin this was even more worrying then him being angry, knowing he was going to take it out on whoever he brought with him now.

"Answer me, i'm right aren't i, you're good for nothing, say it." He ordered. At first Jimin didn't answer, tears began forming in his eyes as Cheon stepped closer. Jimin from the old pack wouldn't have stood for this, he would have shouted back, stood up for himself and told that bastard that he WAS worth more than that, but all fight was gone now, and he knew he didn't stand a chance anyway. "You can't even fucking answer me when i speak! I thought we got over this rebellious stage of yours, looks like you need more training?"