Hangman

Waking up today was different for Jimin. Their relationship had changed after their intimate moment last night, and although Yoongi was not awake, he felt so much closer to the alpha.

He turned around in Yoongi's tight hold to come face to face with the alpha, eyes falling upon his cute button nose, and pouty red lips. His hyung was really the cutest, even though he pretended he wasn't.

"It's rude to stare." Yoongi's gravely deep voice made Jimin jump, and he snuggled impossibly closer to him instead of denying the accusation. Fingers began carding through his hair as he relaxed again.

"How are you feeling baby?" Yoongi asked, genuinely curious as if he was worried for the younger.

"I'm fine hyung." He giggled as he booped the elders nose, which only caused Yoongi to scrunch it.

"Hyung you're so cute."

Yoongi's mouth hung wide open as he gazed at Jimin in confusion.

"Cute?" He exclaimed. "Im not cute, I'm a big tough alpha!" He said with a pout, which Jimin couldn't help but graze his fingers over.

"You wish" Jimin giggled. "You're about as scary as a kitten." Yoongi wasted no time in flipping their positions over and diving right into Jimin's neck to scent him whilst growling quietly, as if to intimidate him.

"Hyung this isn't working." Jimin mumbled in between giggles. "You're still the cutest to me."
And with that, Yoongi rolled back on to his side with a huff,defeated.

A couple of hours later found Jimin and Yoongi in the Taekook household with all of their friends. They had started off the day together by playing cards, and all different types of games that entertained them for hours. Even Namjoon could get a couple of hours off to come and sit with them. It was rare that they had moments like this all together. With Namjoon being pack leader, he always had meeting and duties to attend to, so getting him alone for a couple of hours was a blessing. On top of that, Yoongi and Jungkook were always hunting, so this was an incredibly appreciated moment by the seven.

They were currently all huddled around the table, eagerly slurping up the stew that Taehyung and Seokjin had made earlier that day.

"Wow Tae, wow hyung, this is so nice!" Jimin beamed after a large mouthful, which earned a chorus of agreement from everyone else.

"Thankyou, Cutie." The eldest replied, reaching out to squeeze Jimin's cheeks, now much fuller then they had been when he first arrived. Yoongi watched the interaction with a small smile on his face. He loved how everyone just thought Jimin was the cutest, how his smile and his cheeks could make anyone melt.

"Tae, you need to start cooking things like this for me. How come I'm always cooking when you can clearly do a better job than me." Jungkook spoke, and he was pouting now, which soon was kissed away by Taehyung.

"Just because I can cook, doesn't mean I can be bothered to." He said with a smirk.

And Jungkook, being as whipped as he was, could only agree with him.

After lunch was wrapped up, the seven began playing hangman. Jimin was sat in Yoongis lap, currently looking at eight letter word that none of them could get. So far they had only got an E, an A, and a T.

"Q!" Hoseok squealed, earning him a smack from Yoongi.

"What sort of word has a Q in it? Hobi you're going to make us lose." The alpha huffed, no real bite to his words.

"Some words have a Q in them, Mister!" All Jimin could do was giggle and observe the two best friends amazing friendship, and was amazed at how easily they could bicker and joke around with each other.

Taehyung and Jungkook were both snickering at the other 5, clearly finding this amusing how no one could guess their word.

"N!" Namjoon guessed, who then whooped when Taehyung filled in two blank spaces.

After many failed attempts, only one letter at the start remained. The 5 gazed down at the word, which seemed big and bold on the page. The incomplete word of 'REGNANT' was what they were guessing, and they were all silent.

"P." They all shouted at the same time, and all squealed when Taehyung filled in the 'P' at the start.

Seokjin jumped out of his chair, immediately rushing around to engulf Taehyung and Jungkook in a hug, which was soon joined by everyone at the table.

"You're pregnant Tae!" Jimin squealed, and began tearing up as he saw just how happy his best friend was.

"I'm 7 weeks along" Taehyung said confidently. "I visited the medic after I began getting sick, and all the signs were there!" He beamed. Hoseok couldn't help himself, and began reaching for Taehyungs shirt, eager to pull it up to reveal a bump, but he didn't get very far as it was snatched out of his hand by Jungkook.

"I was so worried about him, I thought he was getting ill." Jungkook admitted quietly, still stuck in Seokjins embrace. A range of  "Aw's" erupted around the room, making Jungkooks face turn as red as a tomato.

"I'm so happy for you guys, you're going to make excellent parents." The words Yoongi spoke were quiet yet sincere. He was so happy for the youngest two, his best friends, and some of his favourite people on this planet were happy, and that's all that matters.

Later as the group all sat round the fire, Jimin found himself staring at Yoongi, and wondered if he would ever want the same thing in the future.

Christmas update (kinda?!) I hope everyone has the best christmas ever, and you all enjoy the new year🥺 A New Home will continue next year, so don't worry!!

Also how we feeling about Taekook?