Tease

The blinding sun seeps through the gap in the blinds and directs itself right into Jimins eyes. Great. Before he can think further about how annoying the angle at which his bed is placed is, he noticed a heaviness across his waist. Oh that's right, Yoongi stayed over, and hes snuggled up acting as the big spoon to Jimin currently. Oh and another thing, Yoongi's hard.  Yes, Yoongi has popped a boner and Jimin can feel it pressing against his back rather uncomfortably. Now this was a sticky situation, does Jimin get up now, and risk Yoongi waking up and then being embarrassed? Or does Jimin wait for Yoongi to wake up and pretend he was asleep and didn't notice anything whilst Yoongi takes care of it. He decided the second option would be the best, and the least embarrassing for the two of them.

However, he forgot that Yoongi sleeps in much later than him, and finds himself staring aimlessly at the floor whilst he waits for Yoongi to rise, but it doesn't happen anytime soon. Thoughts of his tour yesterday enter his mind, the beautiful hand painted designs and small fairy lights that contribute to the cozy vibe of the pack make him smile as he thinks back to the unique drawings. And then there was Namjoon, someone who he thought would be scary, not necessarily mean, but dominant and a typical pack alpha. But he was nothing of the sort, he treated Jimin and Jin as equals whilst they walked around, and Jin even had the audacity to tease and scold the alpha. It seems most of the alphas he has met treat everyone with respect, and he wonders if that was a common theme throughout the pack.

And how could Jimin forget, he came back and had the best kiss of his life, with the alpha he really liked! He was ecstatic! The omega couldn't believe he finally found joy in being intimate with another alpha, as he thought it would never happen again. But something about Yoongi made him feel so safe and secure that he knows he could always trust him. The kiss was magical, and if he could, Jimin would turn around and wake him up with chaste kisses to his pink, chapped lips. However Yoongi still had his problem, and if anything, had moved even closer and was holding Jimin even tighter.

He could smell faint arousal on the alpha, and wondered if he was having a dream, or maybe it was just morning wood. But oh boy, was the scent doing something to Jimins omega body. The younger found himself wondering what it would be like with Yoongi pinning him down, whispering in his ear and kissing all down his neck, and Jimin could vividly picture Yoongi above him, piercing him with a stern gaze and making Jimin turn into a pile of submissive goo, and he was extremely turned on at the thought. And now, he was painfully hard as well.

Maybe he could get something out of this, a little fun wouldn't hurt, right? So Jimin, obviously in a deep sleep, without knowing what he was doing, began shamelessly moving his bum slightly against the alphas hard on, not much, just enough to get him going. He kept going until a quiet groan came from behind him, and he smiled slightly as he halted all movement and closed his eyes again, acting as innocent as ever.

Suddenly, Yoongi was pinning him down, and the scent of arousal spiked obviously. He looked down at Jimin with a smirk on his face.

"And what do you think you're doing, hmm Jiminie?" And oh shit, Jimin had been caught. Caught trying to rile the alpha up, and his cheeks flushed a bright red in embarrassment as he stuttered out an answer.

"W-what are you talking about hyung?"

Yoongi placed a finger on the omegas cheek, and ran it down until it stopped over his scent gland, lightly scratching and rubbing there.

"I think you know exactly what i'm talking about, right sunshine?" And oh boy, Yoongi was smirking now and he was even closer than before, so close infact Jimin could feel faint puffs of air on his face from the alpha. His feel gravelly voice was not helping Jimins situation one bit, and he loved it.

At a loss for words, he decided to just fuck it. And he reached his arms around the alphas neck and pulled him close to slot their lips together. If Yoongi was surprised, he didn't act like it, and quickly took control of the kiss which was now turning hungry and desperate. Yoongi was just making his way down the omegas jaw when a loud squeak had him pushing the alpha off him, only to see Jungkook standing at the door with his hands covering his eyes, and Taehyung with a shit eating grin on his face.

"Ew gross, can't believe I had to see you eating each other's faces!" Kook exclaimed.

"Well!" Taehyung clapped, "Looks like you guys wont be coming to breakfast until later, so have fun." And with a wink at the two, he pulled an embarrassed Jungkook away and slammed the door.

It was silent for a brief moment, before both of them bursted out into loud chuckles and Jimin began toppling himself over the alpha as he laughed.

"That-" Yoongi wiped his eyes from tears, "That was so funny."

"Ew gross!" Jimin exclaimed in an over the top, loud impression of Jungkook that had both of them dying again.

After a few more minutes of laughter, Jimin glanced up to see Yoongi staring at him with a fond smile, and thought all the embarrassment was worth it if he got to laugh like this everyday.

Hi i'm back! Thankyou for 8k reads, i didn't even think i would get 1k when i started this, so thank you <3

Also if you have any plot suggestions or anything you want to see/ don't want to see, please comment!