Alpha

He ran and didn't look back.

When he finally felt able to take control of his limbs, he ran and ran until he could see the edge of the packs grounds. He could hear footsteps behind him, and could hear Yoongi yelling at him to slow down, but he was panicking and needed to get back to where he felt safe. But where was he safe now? If you were to ask Jimin what 'safe' meant this morning, he would have replied with Yoongi in an instant. Yoongi was his home, his safety and his shelter. But now as he bursts through the door of his den, slams it shut and sinks down to his knees crying, he wondered if Yoongi really was safe. He was scared, scared that Yoongi had acted so irrationally and let his anger get in the way of prioritising and protecting Jimin. He was frustrated that his requests were ignored and denied as if his opinion meant nothing to the alpha, he told Yoongi he didn't want it to end with a death of another person, but that exactly had happened. Saying this, he knew Yoongi would apologise and do everything he could to make it up to the omega, and he would most likely forgive him for acting that way to protect Jimin. However, there was one thing he wouldn't forgive him for.

The alpha command.

You couldn't put it into words how Jimin felt when the alpha had shouted those words. All different emotions flew through him as tears fell and fell. To use that on an omega in general was demeaning, rude, and Jimin knew they definitely wouldn't use it in this pack. But to use it to Jimin, someone that had a history of being subjected to Alphas ways and not having any control over his body, that was different.

He felt that he had no control, and it brought back memories of when he was stuck in the old pack with the alphas. Alphas. Stupid fucking alphas, why couldn't they let omegas do as they please?

A knock on the door and various yells ripped him away from his thoughts as he jumped away and went and sat on the floor in the corner of his den.

"Jiminie, please sunshine i'm sorry." That was Yoongi, he was crying and hiccuping by the sounds of it. But what did he have to be upset about?

The door opened, why did the door open? He didn't give permission for anyone to enter, someone had done something against his will again and he was scared. He backed up into the corner as people flooded in.

He could make out Taehyung, Jin, Jungkook and Yoongi. They edged closer and he missed the flash of hurt that took over their face when they noticed him sitting in the corner he would spend his days in when he first arrived. He could smell them now, too many alphas were in the room and before he knew it he was yelling, yelling at them to get out and for the alphas to leave him alone.

"No more, n-no more!" He was crying hysterically now, the others may think of him as over dramatic but they would never understand what this feels like. He felt so helpless and alone, even with 4 of his closest friends all within a couple of metres of him.

"Sunshine," Yoongi edged closer, "Breathe for me-"

"Get away!" They all took a step back, eyeing the omega wearily before Jin signalled for them to leave. Yoongi complied, him Jungkook and Tae all left the den, leaving Jin to calm him.

"Jiminie its Jinnie hyung, alphas are gone now, can you breathe for me?" And the comforting voice was just so reassuring, and Jimin had never not once felt safe around Jin. So he slowed down his breathing and reached out aimlessly to find the older.

The door shut behind the three with a loud bang, and Yoongi turned around to see Jungkook and Taehyung glaring at him.

"What did you do?" Taehyung demanded, it was louder then either of the alphas expected and he saw Jungkook flinch slightly.

"I killed an alpha that was trying to take Jimin... in front of him." At this, Jungkook kept a straight face, and Yoongi guessed it was because the youngest would have done the same thing if it was Taehyung being threatened. He glanced at Tae to see him contemplating for a minute, but he soon looked up with a small smile.

"Okay hyung, sure he must be scared, but he'll get over it if you explain." Yoongi exhaled in relief at Taehyungs words, but quickly remembered he hadn't told the whole story, and muttered it shamefully.

"What hyung?"

"I used an alpha command on him, told him to move out the way." It was like time stopped, no one spoke, and Yoongi refused to look up. He knew Taehyung would be fuming with him, fuming that he would dare use one of those in general, but to Jimin, that was a whole different story. However it wasn't Taehyung that spoke up, surprisingly, it was the youngest.

"You fucking insensitive asshole!" Tae's head snapped up, and he grabbed Jungkooks arms in a way to steady him. Yoongi kept his gaze on the ground as if it was the most interesting thing.

"God, you're such a hot headed alpha sometimes, always using your rank to your advantage," he took a long sigh, "Look hyung,"
Yoongi finally lifted his head at the soft tone to make eye contact with the youngest. "That was a fucking dick move, and Jimin will obviously be upset— but he knows what type of person you are, he knows you wouldn't do anything to hurt him, give him time." Jungkook gave him a pat on the back before both of them were walking off, not without Taehyung giving him a horrible glare.

He sank down to the floor and put his head in his hands. How was Jungkook already a better alpha than him? He handled that so well, so maturely, he got angry and reigned himself in like any person with self control should be able to do. Obviously Yoongi wasn't one of them.

He thought back to Jimin, small, terrified Jimin who looked like his world fell to pieces when Yoongi said those words. That image was forever engraved in his mind, and he couldn't help but wonder if he had ruined everything they had built up to so far.