Rope

Jimin has barely slept, how could he with the constant fear lingering over him? He'd thought about making a break for it when he first sat down, but Byungwoo and Eunyoung hadn't been the most lenient. So instead he sat, he sat and waited until Byungwoo had passed out opposite him, his snores the only sound in the silent forest. Eunyoung was still slightly awake, he could tell by her breathing and movement, but he knows he has her convinced that he's been a sleep for a while, he's good at pretending to be asleep, having practiced for a long time before.

Would it really be this easy? Surely not. Sure, his hands were tied, but there was nothing physically restricting him and keeping him down to that specific spot. If they thought they were going to get him this way, they thought wrong. He waited another half an hour before he stood up slowly. This was really happening, God they had been so careless, relying purely on keeping awake to keep Jimin with them. Cheon would never be so naive.

He carefully stepped ober Eunyoung, making as little noise as possible as he started walking away, slowly and surely, rather than quickly and loudly.

This was really happening, he was really escaping from two alphas, it couldn't be this easy. Except it was, walking in a straight line through the forest certainly wasn't a strange thing for him, having always been one with the forest and always being in it. He just continued walking, never making a loud sound and never panicking, instead he replayed some of his and Yoongi's favourite moments.

"You are so beautiful, Sunshine." Yoongi spoke, startling Jimin out of his daydream as he stared out the door. He turned to look at his alpha, and was momentarily shocked by the completely fond look on Yoongi's face, he looked in awe, almost mesmerised as he stared at Jimin.

"Hyung," Jimin giggled, "I'm not even doing anything."

"You don't have to be, you're still the most amazing thing i've ever witnessed." Jimins cheeks blushed furiously at the comment, and he immediately looked down at the floor as his cheeks grew red, earning a chuckle from Yoongi.

He thought about Yoongi well on and through the night, until the sun began to rise and he could clearly see his surroundings. Eunyoung and Byungwoo would definitely have noticed his disappearance by now, and would most likely be following him, and that put Jimin slightly on edge. He knew he had an advantage, he could tell where he was and got a head start, although he was unaware of just how ahead he was. The rope typing his wrists together was starting to irritate his skin, as if was now bright red and chafing. But he wasn't far, only another half an hour or so to go. He was exhausted, hungry and thirsty and just completely drained, both mentally and physically from the last two days. He just needed his Yoonie, a cuddle from his alpha and his best friends and he would be fine. He would be safe. Jimin wouldn't have to think about others whilst in the safety of his own pack. Other wolves wouldn't dare enter. He just needed to get home to them and he would be safe.

It was morning now, although he couldn't tell what time, he only knew he left the two in the early hours of the morning, it couldn't be later than 11am.

It was surreal as he trudged into the grounds of his pack, almost dream like as he walked back in without a threat or anyone trying to harm him. People had obviously been alerted of his disappearance, as a few shocks gasps were headed his way, although there seemed to be a lack of people out here. He saw someone running, presumably to go and get one of his friends.

This was too good to be true, it couldn't be this easy.

He did not ponder on it much longer as soon a weight was tumbling into him, and he immediately recognised the scent as Taehyung. His ropes were being fiddled with until they dropped from his wrists and could finally move again. Jimin couldn't help the few tears that slipped from his eyes as he hugged his best friend back, tighter than ever before.

"Chim, how are you here?" Tae asked, but for some reason he looked restless, tired even, and he kept glancing around as if he was looking for something.

"I'll explain it to all of you later," he giggled, completely missing the shocked look on Taehyungs face. However at the silence, he glanced up to
meet Taes eyes.

"Tae? What's going on? Where is everyone?"

"They're not here." Oh so they're hunting, Jimin thought. That's the only logical explanation for why there was such a lack of wolves around here, those wolves included his Yoonie and their friends. But Taehyungs answer had his world crashing down.

"They've gone looking for you," he gulped, "They've gone to fight."

Jimin should have known it would never be that easy.

Hiiii everyone!!! You thought Jimin would get out that quickly, you thought wrong!!

I just wanted to know, what's your fav chapter of this book or even your favourite moment? I like knowing <3

i'm going to a music festival for 5 days so i won't be able to update! But i hope you enjoyed this<3