Commotion

Breakfast went as smoothly as it could have gone. Mouthwatering eggs and bacon perched on top of freshly baked bread was what he was presented with today, and Jimin ate it as if it was going to run away. All in all, breakfast had been such a surreal experience for him. To be around so many other people without the fear of getting hit, or shouted at, or even used, was such a foreign thing to Jimin. He was so used to walking on eggshells around other people, tiptoeing and making himself as small as possible to avoid all confrontations, and even to avoid being noticed in the first place. But today, Jimin sat and talked, laughed, and joked with his friends, feeling more secure than ever, with an overly affectionate alpha attached to him all the way through.

The walk back however, was much more terrifying. Jungkook and Tae had left before Jimin had even finish, claiming they had some 'business to attend to' with a wink. Jin just rolled his eyes fondly and told them to go be gross somewhere else.

Jimin didn't even get to stand up properly before he was being pulled tightly against Yoongi's chest, one of the alphas large hands coming round to secure a place around the omegas waist as they made their way out of the hall.

As they began walking, Jimin was suddenly aware of eyes on him, and then the scent hit him. The alpha. The intruder that had made himself comfortable in Jimins den when he couldn't even talk to a beta properly, let alone an unwelcome alpha. His breathing began to quicken as he thought back to the way the alpha had grabbed his chin forcefully, and the menacing eyes that held nothing but power in them that stared right into his soul.

"Sunshine, relax." The alpha placed a gentle kiss on top of the omegas head, heavily contrasting to the tight grip he had on Jimins waist, which was now tightening as the other alpha was staring them down. "Hyungs got you, baby." And oh. Jimin almost melted into Yoongi's embrace, how can one word make his knees go weak, he felt like such a teenager-

"You got yourself a new bitch, Min?" A booming voice made itself towards the pair, and Jimin stood frozen as the alpha began to approach.

"Fuck off, Taemin." Yoongi growled. But it was to no avail as he kept inching closer and closer, staring at Jimin with his patronizing eyes that made him want the ground to swallow him whole.

"I said, fuck off. You take one step closer, i'll fucking rip your throat out." The tone Yoongi used was so unknown to Jimin. He was so used to the soft and gentle tone the alpha usually used around him, but he guessed this is what people meant when they said Yoongi was cold, rude, menacing even. But now he could see it, could see the dominance rolling off Yoongi in waves as he stared down this other alpha, low growls escaping from his chest.

Taemin, his name was, faltered for a second, before an evil smirk overtook his face and he edged even closer. The growls Yoongi emitted were borderline scaring the omega now, making him whimper, however it went unnoticed amongst the commotion.

Jimin has never been more thankful than he had been now, because suddenly, a loud voice interrupted the both of them, and made taemin almost drop to the ground in fear, Yoongi not so much.

Namjoon was now looking at both of them, flicking his gazes from Yoongi to Taemin with a disapproving glare.

"Taemin, please don't bother Yoongi or Jimin, if you'll kindly be on your way please." He smiled, but the smile was so fake, so patronizing. And with that, everyone, including the alpha walked off, leaving just the lovers standing there, with a slightly terrified Jimin.

"I'm so sorry sunshine." He was engulfed in warmth as Yoongi hugged him so tight he thought he was going to suffocate.
"I didn't want you to be scared the first time you came out," a soft hand reached up and tucked a strand of hair behind Jimins ear, and he beamed at the alpha, "i'm so sorry." He looked defeated, annoyed at himself that he hadn't done he one thing he swore he would do and protect Jimin.

However all these thoughts were quickly replaced by happy ones as Jimin leaned in to peck the alphas pink lips over and over, until both of them were giggling out of their minds.

Hi sorry for not updating! I've got writers block. I know a few of didn't like the idea of any angst, but i would just like to put it out there that there won't be any heavy angst in this story, but i have to include some to make the plot more entertaining.

Saying that, i've got not a clue what to write next, so please if you want anything to happen in the story, even if it's small, don't be afraid to comment, i could use some ideas.

We are nearly at 10k reads! thank you so much! comments and constructive criticism are highly appreciated <3