Annoyance

It was another day, Jimin was sitting at a table with Jinyoung, Taehyung and Yoongi, munching away on some toast. Half way through shoving a rather large bite in his mouth, which earned a chuckle from Yoongi, he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Turning around, he wasn't expecting someone miniature to be greeting him so early in the morning.

"Jungwoo sweetie," He gasped, already ignoring his breakfast and the rest of the table to pick the pup up and place him on his lap. Swivelling around, he missed the look of awe the others had as he fed Jungwoo tiny pieces of his food.

"Jimin," Yoongi interrupted, with a dissatisfied look, "I am sure Jungwoo has already eaten, you need to eat this yourself." He nudged his own plate towards Jimin, whilst Jinyoung started laughing.

"God Yoongi, you're such an alpha, if Jimin wanted the food you know he would eat it." Jinyoung said with a roll of his eyes, not even the slightest bit surprised at the alphas actions.

"Jinyoung, leave him be, we all know how dramatic hyung is." Taehyung was joining in now, giggling along with Jinyoung whilst Jimim remained oblivious to the others.

"Yeah well, excuse me for not wanting to see him as skinny as he was when he arrived." The table went silent, Taehyung and Jinyoungs eyes suddenly filled with guilt and sadness for the alpha. They understood, they were only teasing, but they didn't realise how much Yoongi still thought about that, about the state of Jimin when he arrived.

"I know Hyung, we're sorry." The youngest at the table mumbled apologetically, looking rather defeated.

Sensing the awkward atmosphere at the table, Jimin looked up from Jungwoo and placed his hand atop of Yoongis, giving a gentle squeeze which seemed to ooze all the stress out of the alpha.

"Why was the table so awkward earlier?" Jimin voiced as he flopped down on his bed, huffing out a loud sigh whilst snuggling into his pillow. It didn't take long for Yoongi to join him, already embracing the omega and nosing at his neck before the door was even shut.

"It wasn't." He lied, hoping Jimin would drop the subject, and thankfully he did. They spent their time talking and giggling, sharing hugs and kisses with no space between them. It felt good. It had felt like a while since Jimin had been able to spend some proper 'romantic' time with Yoongi, with the whole Eunyoung situation, the illness and the nightmares. It felt good to finally get a break from it all, and just sit and relax with his alpha.

Half way through a conversation about their friends, Jimin began asking questions about Taehyung and Jungkooks relationship, trying to engage Yoongi into the topic of mating. However Yoongi was tired, his responses were short, and it couldn't be any more obvious that he wanted the silly questions to end and for Jimin to settle down and sleep with him.

"How long have they been mated?" Questioned the omega.

"Mated a few months before you arrived." The alpha mumbled in response, his face squished into the pillow.

"How long did they court for?"

"Couple years." Yoongi's responses were very limited, but Jimin couldn't help but pry.

"Were they with anyone else before?" Jimin giggled imagining Jungkook with anyone else apart from the one who put his stars in the sky.

" 'M not sure."

"They look so in love," he sighed dreamily, "are they planning on having pups soon?"

"I wouldn't know" Yoongi responses with a huff.

"What about Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung-"

"Jimin!" Yoongi sat up abruptly as he interrupted the omega. "What's got into you? What's with all these questions? Could they not be discussed another time when i'm not falling asleep?" The alpha flopped back down into the bed, limbs heavy with evident exhaustion.

Jimin sighed, knowing he had gone too far made him feel bad, and reminded him of when he had upset Yoongi a previous time because of his prying.

"Sorry Yoonie, I was just curious." He pouted, knowing it would work on his alpha.

The alpha sighed defeatedly, and proceeded to open his arms to invite the omega onto his lap, Jimin didn't pass up the opportunity.

"I know baby," he kissed the top of Jimins head, making butterflies explode in his stomach," just ask me another time, for now let's sleep."

And Jimin couldn't refuse, even though he was curious, even though he wanted to learn more about mating, even though he knew something was wrong with Yoongi today. He just rested next to the alpha as he fell asleep, his small hands constantly carding through the elders black locks, which had grown a lot over the past months. Jimin noticed earlier the alpha looked tense, but didn't know how to get it out of him or what to say. He couldn't deal with his own problems, let alone someone else's. The most he could do is provide comfort.

And that's what he did, he say and watched the rise and fall of his alphas chest whilst linking their hands together. He continued stroking Yoongi's hair until his hand fell limp as he drifted asleep. Safe as ever.

Sorry for not updating, i have exams! <3

Please let me know if you like this chapter, and i'm open to suggestions about the plot, intact i encourage them, all suggestions are welcome!

I love reading your comments ahhh they make me so happy!

Please recommend your favourite fics for me to read<3