Stories

Today was the big day. The day Jimin would finally meet Hoseok. The others all collectively agreed that it would be best for the omega to meet hobi first as, one, he's not an alpha, and two, his presence is so bright and welcoming it's almost impossible for someone to dislike him, or so they thought.

'Yoonie hyung' Jimin spoke in a voice just louder than a whisper.

'What is it sunshine?' Yoongi turned to look at the younger and smiled warmly down at him, almost sensing his increasing fear at the prospect of meeting someone other than Jin, Tae, and himself.

'You're staying here- uh- with me r-right?'

The alphas heart almost broke at how afraid jimin was, how afraid he was that Yoongi would leave him with someone completely new. As much as Jimin had said he wanted to meet the pack members, the others could tell his heart wasn't completely in it.
'I mean, he still flinches when I touch him, how is he gonna manage with a new person?' Yoongi remembers his hyung saying earlier on in the day, just as he was queuing up to gather Jimins breakfast. And now he thought about it, Jin was right. Was jimin ready to face another person? Will he ever be?

Yoongi swiftly dragged jimin onto his lap with a loud sigh, and began stroking his silky hair.
'You know you don't have to do this if you don't want to sunshine, but if you decide to, i'll be here with you every step of the way' Yoongi finally replied.

The omegas heart fluttered at the words that just came out of his hyungs mouth, if Yoongi believed in him, then he could do anything.

Nope, he could not do anything he thought to himself as he heard footsteps approaching and a foreign scent filled his nose. He subconsciously scooted himself impossibly closer to Yoongi and stuffed his nose in the elders neck, completely missing the shiver it sent down his body.

He heard the door open and a loud eeeeeekk! that caused a yelp from the omega who began quivering.

'Hobi, stop being so loud and squeaking, remember what we said you fucking idiot'

As harsh as his tone was, Jimin found himself relaxing at the elders deep raspy voice. Ever so slowly, Jimin took his head out of his hyungs neck and turned around only to be greeted with the widest smile he had seen in a long time. The large smile plastered on the strangers face in front of him reminded him of his eommas smile, although his memories of her are fading and have become very limited, he still can remember the way in which she would light up a whole room just with a single smile. She had a witty sense of humour and was often the cause of the packs laughing, Jimin decided that, for her sake, he would make an effort with the sunshine being he had just met.

'h-hi' he meekly whispered. He felt Yoongis large hands rub up and down his back as a way to reassure him that nothing bad was to come.

''Hi! I'm hoseok, packs resident sunshine, packs funniest member, and lastly, but most importantly, Yoongis personal slave, i swear my hyung is too lazy.' he exclaimed with a roll of his eyes.

'Yah! Hoseok i'm your hyung'

'Yeah we know, old man. I swear one day i'm just going to say no to doing your chores, the hyung excuse is getting old.' Hoseok played off the smile that was threatening to pull through, but it was fairly obvious he wasn't actually annoyed at his hyung.

Yoongi was just about to reply when he heard jimins loud giggles, and was in awe of the beautiful man infront of him. He glanced at Hoseok to see that he had the same expression as Yoongi, fond. He wondered if Jimin had this affect on everyone.

'You're just the cutest!' He almost screamed, which earned a harsh glare from the alpha, however Jimin just laughed at Hoseoks antics, and they settled into a nice conversation.

If Jimin was to tell himself when he was still up in the mountains that he would soon be comfortable with not only one, but four new people, he wouldn't believe it. He was currently sitting in Yoongis lap, where else would he be? Surrounding him, each sitting on a seperate chair were Jin, Taehyung and Hoseok. He wasn't agitated, or frightened, and to be honest he stayed in Yoongis lap because he felt like he belonged there, not because he was shaking and quivering with fear.

They had been chatting for roughly half an hour, and Jimin was now pretty caught up with the most iconic pack stories that have all of them doubling over with laughter. Jimin also now knows more about Taehyung and Jungkooks relationship, the inns and outs, the cringey pining stage, and their mating ; Taehyung usually gushed about Jungkook to jimin, but now he felt like he knew the alpha more just because of some stories. He found out that he was strong, but gentle, and he could be extremely bratty, but he always had good intentions. He figured this description matched him best, for he had seen him drag out the intruder a couple of weeks ago.

'Oh! What about the time Yoongi hyung tripped over because he got startled by a squirrel in the bush, man ill never forget that one.' Taehyung recounted whilst trying to hold in laughter. Jin laughed out loud and replied not too long after.

'Yes! And he was so annoyed at us for laughing, he tried ignoring us! Pfft so grumpy'

'Yah, i did not!'

'Yes you did hyung' Hoseok giggled
Yoongi shot him a glare from behind Jimin, as if to say 'shut the fuck up'. He took the message and stopped giggling.

'Right!' Jin said whilst standing up and straightening out his clothes, ' Im heading off for dinner preparations, Taehyung i want your help with the veg, and Hoseok i want you helping with the meat.'

The two both groaned as they reluctantly stood up and said their goodbyes.

'Goodbye chim!!' Taehyung almost shouted.
'Goodbye tae tae.' Jimin replied, to which the other omega instantly cooed at the nickname and said some sort of a 'take that, he likes me' to Jin as they left the den, leaving Jimin giggling.

'It was nice meeting you Jimin, maybe ill bring some more books, the ones we talked about today? Have fun with mr grumps!'

'Yes please, and bye hyung it was nice meeting you!' The younger said with a fond smile, and soon he found it was just him sitting in his hyungs lap.

'You did so well today sunshine, hyung is so proud of you.' Yoongi waited and got no response, thinking the omega had just fallen asleep. But just as he was going to move them to lie down, he heard a faint noise come from the younger.

'I wouldn't have been able do to it without you, yoonie.'