2- this is freeridge

Ariella's pov

Ariella's pov

"Julian stoppp." I whined as he continued to kiss me all over the face.

He just smiled at me. "But i love you." He said making me smile like a dumbass.

"Okay but i need to finish my makeup so we can go." I said referring to the party that was being thrown for the senior graduates. I was friends with a lot of the seniors and now im sad im not gonna see them next year. Im just glad im going to be the senior this year. Im completely over the high school scene.

"Okayy hurry up." He practically whined as he laid back on my bed to go on his phone.

"Okay okay." I said feeling rushed as i put on highlighter. Then i applied some clear lipgloss on and got up to change.

 Then i applied some clear lipgloss on and got up to change

"Okay im ready." I said as i threw on some white sneakers.

"Fuck finally." He joked with me which earned him a glare.

"Babe dont start." I said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Gimme a kiss." I said looking up at Julian as he smiled down at me.

"Nahh you're wearing that glossy stuff i dont like that." He said flat out rejecting me. I watched as he pulled away to look for his keys.

I just rolled my eyes at him and followed him out the door and downstairs.

"Hey letty we are gonna head out okay?" I informed her, awkwardly interrupting Letty and Fom having a 'talk' in the kitchen.

"Okay." She replied before giving me a smile and a wave goodbye.

"You better keep her safe Lopez." Dom said glaring Julian down as he nodded his head in response.