4- last four years

Ariella's pov

Ariella's pov

It was the last day of freedom before school started back up again. I wasn't excited about it. I miss being stress free with a bunch of time on my hands.

I did not want go to school. Its my senior year and this should be a easy year but seriously... i hate school.

So many fake ass people trying to be my friend and unnecessary drama that people like to drag me into. School is a place to learn but clearly not anymore.

Julian had football practice today so i decided to hang out with Cesar like i always do. Cesar was fun to hang out with, despite being 4 years younger. He was cool for his age. We grew up together.

"Hey Dom

"Hey Dom." I waved to him as he worked on his car.

"Hey. You going to Cesar's?" He questioned as i nodded my head.

"Okay. Have fun!" he waved as i just walked all the way to Cesar's house.

I walked in without knocking because for the last four years, this place was like my second home to just hang out at. "Oh hey Ariella." I looked in the living room to see Oscar.

Shirtless.

And fine.

"Oh hey." I smiled at him and looked away.

"Just came to see Cesar." I said awkwardly, slowly looking back at him.

"Okay." I said as i quickly walked my dumbass into Cesar's room to stop the awkward tension.

I looked at Cesar's bed and he was not present in this very room. He wasn't in the bathroom either because it was wide open.

I raised my brow confused as i walked back into the living room to see Oscar still on the couch watching tv.