Chapter 5

The fight kept on extending. I was able to dodge pretty good forsome time. Hence I evetually realized that training really did makeyou stronger just as my father had taught me. We also kept onrepeating the dance of countering and dodging for what felt like aneternity.

I looked at the row of seats of the sect leaders and noticed thenewly appointed sect leader of the Dark Souls Sect looking at me. Hiseyes were pratically locked onto me like a target.

Our eyes met a few times and I seemed to sense a smile, his lips lifting up bit by bit.

When my round of the competition was aproaching its' end HeYuguo nodded at me and signaled for me to go ahead. The Tiger Fisthit me and threw into the air multiple meters before I hit theground harshly whilst groaning from the impact and injuries I had gotten inthe fight. I stumbled multiple times before I eventually succeeded instanding up. Then both – my opponent and I bowed to all the leaders and left the stage. 

One was full of himself and bragging all the way withall the girls around him blushing and practically cuddling up trying towin his heart.

I on the other side however felt a fear, pain and guilt. I hadn't taken the pill,deliberately lost and even made them look worse in the public eye than already possible. The eyes of my parents were filled a mixtureof fear, guilt, pain and slight resentment. I naturally feared forthe worst to happen – getting kicked out and ruining my familiesreputation altogether.

Over the next rounds I sat aside with crossed legs trying to healas much as I could. My body also had taken very visible damage. My limbs and my face were slightly swollen. A bright variety of colors giving the impression that someone had tried to hit me into a bulk of mass was screaming for ones eyes to wander. My usually very pretty and petite figure had pratically been disfigured from the fight. In addition I was aching all over.
The inner wounds added more harm. Hits to vital organs naturally caused a colaps of the mortal body.

To my shock none of the wounds seemed to heal but actually reopened. I broke out into cold sweat with panic taking over. Multiple people had also noticed my misery but didn't dare speak up thinking I should just die on the spot if I was as weak as to getwounded so heavily.

Suddenly the big group of people dispersed. He Yuguo had stood up from his chair and walked towards me with grace, taking the breath ofall the people present away with his beauty and simple presence.

His aura changed at once and he shot a glare at Chen Wangtuan. I instantly panicked and cried in my heart, not being able to contain light shivers over the chilling cold air that started to spread. Mist started emitting around him and intensified whilst a layer of red began to cover his usually very gentle eyes. I had only ever seenhim like this once when he had cleared the sect of traitors, somebeing friends, enemies and even past lovers.
At this competition or should I rather say tactical show casing I had never thought about such a turn of events.

When he spoke with a cold and eerie voice everyone froze on the spot.
„Dear competitor, as I might have noticed you tried to destroy meridians unter the watchful eyes of countless elders. I however recall it being deal breaker as announced previously.", he simply said with an intense and threatening gaze at Chen Wangtuan.
Chen Wangtuan began to shiver and an expression of surprise flashed across his face. Accompanied by regret and guilt. He tried to look at his father sneakily and failed as his very own father cussedhim out openly saying how despicable and twisted of a son he was.

Whispers erupted amongst the crowd. Some admired such skill as it was one of the most difficult and additionally deadliest.

„Are you sure he said that?", a man asked his wife. She simply nodded with lifeless eyes. „Yes Dear, he did.", she sighed. „It wasn't even considered as rightfully usable as it is super deadly. Gosh what could have caused an innocent child to learn something so sinister." Her voice became quieter and quieter as people around her kept listening to her explanation and showed a variety of expressions. Some shook their heads, some nodded as they hadexperienced the might with their own eyes and the rest just stared ather with shock and panic.

Meanwhile He Yuguo continued on with his aura becoming what youcould call literally breathtaking. The air was getting unbearablyheavy and many turned white as a sheet.

„To explain the difficulty of the skill as already introduced",he began and smiled at the lady in the crowd. „Thank you Mrs. Xiao for a short introduction.", the woman bowed her head with anelegant and confident smile.
He Yuguo eventually added shocking information.
„ I maycontinue to explain the severity of this breach of trust. Such skillcan hardly be obtained and strengthened to this extent. I myself usethis skill with caution as the aftereffects can be just as deadly forthe cultivator." He stopped for a moment and looked at Chen Wangtuan."May I ask how you attained the seed planting skill? If I remeber correctly it is used only by my sect and only taught inside those walls. So how come you and your father got access to it? The poor Chen Rugong might lose all of his remaining Qi and is also about to bleed to death. His body stopped all kinds of regeneration."

In the end his voice was like a knife piercing into the heart over and over again. My opponent had turned into a puddle of a sobbing mess and was begging for forgiveness. He knew he had revealed some secrets and would pay for it heavily.

People were eyeing him with disgust and speculated about dirty deeds his father might be associated with aside from stealing sect skills.

„Disregarding matters going further than that, you broke rules. You learned a dark skill and used it with evil means. This shows that you never learned about the value of basic respect and manners. Such skill isn't supposed to be used that lightly as you probably know well yourself. Now to the punishment. I assume it isn't merely you involved in all the skill stealing and the misuse in the past years, but other than for you I can't prove it. Hence the the punishment shall be carried by you alone."

Without missing a beat He Yuguo raised a hand. Light emitted from it and enveloped Chen Wangtuan . In the next second he was bleeding from his nose and screaming due to what one could only guess was internal pressure. His meridians were overflowing with power and causing instability.
Everyone was looking on with shock written all over their faces. Tears were running down faces like a river.

Competely unbothered He Yuguo went on to one last message to the world and Chen Wangtuan.
„See this as a consequence to your actions. You knew about the aftereffect, I simply activated it for you to feel with full force. You learned such evil skill under your fathers guidance and I took what what belongs to us. You may feel some instability for the time being but that will eventually fade away. The Tiger Fist is dangerous, for mortals and for those looking to ascend to immortality. You may as well ask your father to tell you about how everything played out to lead to such a decision in history. To make it clear I am not going to hand it down either due to the consequences and consience of mankind with their twisted vision of evil and good. I promised to be as merciful as possible so I will stop at that for today for the peace contract. But remember that we are the strongest sect and immortal bloodline due to our threshold of skills handed down by generations."

After Chen Wangtuan had suffered throughout the whole talking audibly screaming and holding his head,he was unbound from the terrifying Qi Sucking Skill with a single flick of a finger.
His father immediately rushed to his side to heal him. He Yuguo himself turned to me and healed me to everyones' surprise and saved my life that very same day."