Chapter 45

I sat on the bed after eating and raging over all my misfortune. You could literally see smoke rising into the air. Yep, that was my rage level, maybe over thousand if I would tell you all.
Injuries, starving, seriously what more was awaiting me the next days? I don't know maybe robbers here I couldn't even fight off. Honestly, it could all be possible.
I was skilled but impulsive and very emotional. The bad combination of personality traits if you ask me. Who would bother accompanying me at this rate? I guess also not the cats I saw in the afternoon.

I got up from the bed and washed up. Then I felt like I was far too awake to go to sleep. I stood up from the bed and went out of my room. The evening was mild and a slight wind passed the garden and inner court. The air felt so great that I didn't move for a few minutes. In my imagination, I could fly and look over all the buildings I lived in for a long time until now. Soon, however, I was certain that something made me leave from here too. I didn't really know what or who, but in my opinion not important to think about at the moment.
I had a feeling of satisfaction and happiness. Who would even dare to destroy THAT without further thoughts? No one did it without regrets for certain.

I can add something. I would feel deep deep regrets, no matter how ew damage could get caused. Feeling bad was what we humans were supposed to feel at some point. Or at least I got told this exact same sentence from my teacher.

After some experiences of keeping my wrongdoings from my teacher, I understood what he meant. I felt regret like described to me.
He helped me and I betrayed him by sneaking in the forbidden areas of the mansion.