Chapter 49

I laid down onto my bed and stared at the ceiling. The even and perfectly ordered wood didn't resemble me at all. I was the complete opposite of calm and collected.
One could describe me like a chaotic and insane person. If I could tell people how I am as a person my statement would never be different.
A chaotic style was in my genes. One wish I have is that my father would have valued me just like the idiom "blood is thicker than water".
As I always say "Every cloud has a silver lining". After downs follow rise and success, victory.
You just had to have this urge to besiege, to win over other people and your own weak conscience.

Some people don't experience those wishes and dreams as they get everything with a golden spoon by their parents reeking of the richness.
Arrogance and self-confidence are overly existing. Who can stand those creatures of nature? Not a single lad I tell you.
My stepmom was the same. I don't know how she is right now. I wish her pest and cholera though for all the maltreatment.

My mind showed signs of wanting to take a rest and I gave it one dearly.
My eyelids closed while my legs were hanging down on the edges of my bed. The sleepless days and hard cultivating paid themself off.

The next day I opened my eyes and twitched them immediately. Light shone brightly into my room. From the spot, the sun was standing at I guessed it was afternoon. Around 4 pm if my guess was right.

My stomach rumbled and I stretched myself whilst walking to the kitchen.
I found a few vegetables, all lightly brown but still fine and flour.
The next thing I did was pretty unexpected and surpirsed myself too.
Strength to make dumblings and a feast infested my brain.
In eager, I went to work with the result of four big dishes in front of me for four people each.
Let me introduce to you the dishes. Dumblings, green vegetables with chili, meat with cabbage and a vegetable broth from the peels and a soup made of beef bone with lotus.