Chapter 44

The evening closed in and I got tired. When would my teacher return?
I tried not to think about it and walked towards my room. On the way there, my stomach rumbled. I hadn't eaten all day long and now I felt the consequences.

I asked myself what I should prepare. However, I came to the conclusion that I better cooked soup. It lasted for a few days and didn't rot or go bad too fast like meat.

Badly, my hunger affected me greatly. I lost focus again and again. I nearly cut off my hand and hurt my arm.
Great, seriously! Why did my day start beautiful and end literally sh*tty!
 If there was one word to describe my day here it is: Thunder
It always looks pretty to the eye and destructs at the same time. Fear and terror fill your face and eyes widen. Screams can be heard and whining.
So here the heartbreaking realistic facts for everyone to grasp once more.
You satisfied world? Letting us all take a bullet out of nowhere? For not doing wrong but even good in contradiction?
I don't get it god damn it!
Wait! I cursed so much, what was wrong with me? I know I had a bad mood but that terrible of a mood? Geez, I better not get to see anyone stand anywhere near.
My face told them all: "Fuck off or I piss you off.".
Sorry for being so blunt. Ever since childhood, I got used to it. There was no way to make a rose out of a crippled root.
There was no chance of achieving the biggest dreams ever existing.
Furthermore, people looking down on you was worse. You knew they watched your every step. Made you nervous. So nervous that you eventually failed as expected from them.