Chapter 7

Looking back at that day, I should have realized the true intentions of my parents. I didn't care about those after the competition for the following months.

Naturally I took the pill. My Fight Qi was flowing much smoother and clots were losening themselves. The hits I got when I learned to dodge must have caused me to cultivate with more difficulty. This is what I found out. Onto that i can add that my mother stopped my Fight Qi from developing with the pills I took when I had colds or fever or inflamated wounds. Not by coincidence to make it clear.

One day I heard what my parents had planned to do and my world fell apart just as fast as it was built up.

"What do you think? His cultivation is dangerous! We can never allow him to continue no matter what method I need to use. The evils Qi is in his meridians. When I look into his face his eyes get darker day by day and not in the good way."-"My wife, you worry too much. I will take care of everything, I promise. I plan to clot his meridians to block the seed of death from entering his soul and devouring his good and kind heart. Trust me. I will make a pill tomorrow making him severly sick so that you can defeat the seed in it's root as it's nerves are going to be revealed when I harm it."

Sinking to the ground slowly tears welled up in my eyes and flew out of them. My cheeks began to burn from the salty tears but I didn't care about that. The door behind me opened and my mother stepped out of the laboratory of my father. She nearly tripped over me. My mother, Xiao Yilian, whom I trusted so much betrayed me right under my very own eyes for so many years. Sadness overwhelmed me, I couldn't bear her look and the face that became paler and paler realizing i heard it all.

"Son please listen to me. I-I-I will explain everything I promise. Don't go and listen to me I beg you. Pl-leas-se!"

She began to cry and fell onto her knees, begging me to listen to her. How could I? The one who made me a cripple were my own parents. This fact made me sad, disgusted. Did they know about the bad power I have had since I was born right away? Why would they be so cold-hearted and make me get laughed at by so many people with the risk of losing their reputation? How was I ever able to trust them again? Everything was in a mess in my head, I couldn't think, needed space. Out of reflex not to go crazy I just ran away. It was all too much for me. Without any further preparation like food or clothing, I chose to leave this place. It bounded me to the ground, made me suffer. All I could think was that I hated my parents, now I knew what He Yuguo had meant. I think it would be best if he dealt with them.