Chapter 10

I blushed as my teacher marked my dreamy look in my eyes.

"Oh it is nothing like this. I remembered how I played my family's dog in our garden once again."-"Right, as you mention that, what dog breed was your dog?"-"How did you know it was mine?"

Confusion brushed over me, how come my teacher knew my life that detailed? Did he observe me from birth on? Could that be possible?

"You might ask yourself why I know all this right? Oh and don't worry your face revealed your confusion dear."-"Ah,... Yeah I was curious as to how you know so much about my life teacher."

My confusion transformed into uncertainness about who this person in front of me was. The fear I had felt changed into curiosity. This mysterious person made me interested. I definitely needed to stay here to find out more about him.

"Teacher, how late is it right now?"-"The sun is about to go down. You should bathe and go to sleep early. Tomorrow will be a very exhausting day for your dear. A good rest is suggestible for you. If you excuse me, I need to prepare for tomorrow. I hope you can manage it all alone as you are from a rich family."-"Don't worry, when my sister was born, I somehow began to have the status of a maid. I needed to do everything alone. Cleaning was a chore I had to do to get food and to live there. My drinking habit began to develop itself."

Tears and loneliness crawled out of the dark. My smile faded and I felt tears running down my cheek. My voice made a sobbing sound and when I cried with my eyes closed, I sensed a warmed hug. With teary eyes I looked up and saw my teacher smiling at me. His arms hugged me tightly and with a soft voice he calmed down while his right hand slightly patted my back.

"Hey dear, it is okay, do cry it all out. You had a hard life and many ups and downs. What disrespect you needed to bear, it is too much to let it out on a child. Don't think about that anymore and only think about me and you. This is past, you are here and that counts. I will make you forget the pain and teach you how you will impress and get stronger than your family in any way."

My heart healed and I tightly hugged him, crying everything out I had hidden for years. The tears I cried when I was drunk before I left were only a small bit of what I hid since my status got lowered to the unbearable.

After 1 hour, I finally could take a deep breath without taking small pauses. My teacher gave me a cup of the tea, he had brewed shortly before. A warmth was sensable from the small fire place I had. All bitterness I had felt had faded away like he had predicted.