Chapter 43

I read the small note and sat down abruptly. He just left to support someone? I didn't get told anything, not a single thing! I felt angry and hurt. When was there ever something like that happening? Seriously, what could cause him to react so rash and foolish?

Loneliness and anger piled up inside of me. My memories swept over me, leaving me in a state of devastation.
A tear escaped my eyes and then more. I cried for hours and couldn't keep my sh*t together!
Gosh, how past can affect your psychic. I didn't notice before but now I felt the full cause. Keeping my feelings locked up, especially sadness, loneliness, and helplessness. However, I had promised my teacher, Chen Rugong, to practice.

To forget and get to clear my head, I began to practice where I had stopped.
I was working on circling my qi into a rose, healing me and the surrounding people.

Many cultivators could activate a lotus, I, on the other hand, a rose. Unique right? Well, to be honest, I was proud of myself. Strengthened from the success of seeing a light shape of the rose, I continued on.

Guess when I had mastered the ability, hi hi. Pretty fast and without much problems in a few hours.
Furthermore, I achieved big progress in my cultivation level. My veins felt thicker and stronger. My qi rushed throughout my whole body in a fast flow.
Out of curiosity, I went over to mediate. My body emitted a strong wave of qi immediately.
Wow, this feeling was overwhelming and felt too good honestly.
I broke out into a smile over my success and began to laugh. Who even needed long to cultivate, be me and you save a lot of time.
I thought to myself how great everything was.
"Awesome. Yay! I am so skilled. I just love this feeling of power in me. Who can stand against me now? I know my cultivation is higher than the one of many other poor cultivators. Taste the poison of your own medicine world and let me triumph."

While thinking the last sentence, I smiled evilly. After so many bad failures finally success. I rose up higher than I ever had been in my whole god-damn life. All in this world felt great, yes, more than great. Perfect.