Chapter 32

"Blow out that candle so that I can enter the house and warn you if someone would be able to see you."

As told, I followed her instruction and blew out the candle. Suddenly the wind came up and a layer of a spell vanished from the house. All over the house people screamed out of fear.

"OH NO! She will kill us! She will take revenge. What the master did to her was just too cruel to let her rest in peace. Let's pray sisters and brothers for our safety!"

IN an instant I could also note people running through the house into a room. With my sensible senses, I sensed everything. The smallest movement, the pulse of a single person, simply everything.

The maid opened the big door and stepped inside the house. With caution, she checked out the rooms near the door.

"You can come in dear. The air is clear. Pay attention to traps for souls and spirits though, these are painful and hard to reopen by yourself. If you don't make it out on time death is certain. You invade this place and get caught, the last and worst crime in your lifetime."

Oh my god, was she serious? How can her father be worse than mine? I got abandoned, she got killed? What is going wrong in this world? The parents became monsters on their very own account! Why do they give us the fault and don't realize they are at it? Goddamn, how tired I was of these discussions. However, fortunately, my life changed drastically but for the good. Now I have what you can call home, love, care, a "father" and freedom. My teacher put few limits on my freedom. He let me do nearly all the things I wanted to. No matter what food, no matter what hairpin, he would try to trade to get it for me.

"Are you coming, dear? You are deeply in thoughts I presume from what I see with my two eyes. Anyways hurry we don't have time forever!"

Rushing into the garden, I sprinted after the maiden trying to cause as few noises as possible to ever notice.