Chapter 22

I felt something wet on my cheek when I looked at the sky. Caught by surprise I rose one hand and touched my left cheek. With my finger I touched the liquid. As I looked at it in the shine of the moonlight I froze on the spot. The fact that I cried out of the blue was too surprising and too much for me to think about. I cried while thinking about the past. The unbelievable had happened. I sighed heavily and focused on ignoring my flow. With a small gesture I calmed down my qi flow and caused my brain to get cooled down.

"Okay girl. You know your life was difficult, still don't give up and don't think back. This will only make you sad and sentimental. Remembering it all over and over would bring nothing else than tears and sorrow to my heart. You need to calm down, you can't fall back into the darkness and the loneliness you were in. Think about how much your teacher needed to do to help you get up again one last time from the tripping on your uneven path! His efforts can't be wasted!"

However, on the other hand I fell back into this well-known pain. TH though of not being strong enough crossed my mind like a star circling the sky without a place to rest cause all the stars push it away and don't leave a single spot for it, planning to torture it till it gives up on staying.

How fast I lost the believe in myself, it made me feel so insecure and shy and weak. My biggest weakness showed itself to the bare eye and I began to sink to the ground. The cool ground somehow suited the temperature my heart had. My heart felt like ice, it was hidden in a strong defense of a thick layer of ice.

Suddenly when anger began to rise like a storm, my blood began to pulsate. Power developed in my acupunture points and I started to feel an enormous power in my meridians flowing through them in a fast speed. If I should describe it more detailed, my meridians were close to exploding into bits of themselves. I looked at the well next to me and shrunk backwards for a few steps. My eyes were pitch black and my face was snow white, a very unnatural paleness.