Chapter 23: Boo

I know it's not Friday but I thought why not. You're still having another chapter on Friday, don't worry.
So yeah, enjoy!

I opened my eyes and felt a hard surface beneath me. When I realized it was none other than Ace's body, for some reason, I got really turned on.

Yeah, sometimes I woke up horney, what can I say.

I placed myself completely on top of him, my knees on either side of him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I buried my face on his neck and began to trace kisses and little bites down his jaw and his earlobes, stopping at the crook of his neck.

"Mhm." His raspy and deep morning voice sounding sexier than ever. "Good morning." He mumbled, one of the corners of his mouth curling up. His hands ran up my thighs and stopped at my butt. I giggled and kept on kissing his jaw, his eyes still closed.

I then tilted my head up and glanced down at him. He opened his eyes as he felt me stopping and I smiled at him. His hand removed my hair from one side of my face and his head leaned towards me. I closed my eyes and his phone began to ring. His lips ended up on the corner of my mouth before his head collapsed on the pillow again.

"That's why my phone is always on silent." I chuckled gently patting his chest.

"Who is it?" He grumbled taking his phone from his bedside table. He glanced at the screen and threw it onto the bed ignoring it.

I frowned gazing at it and he grabbed one of my cheeks for me to face him again. He shook his head playing it down and pulled my face against his again. He kissed me slowly, his hand stroking softly my thigh as the other one cupped my cheek. But the phone wouldn't stop ringing.

"ACE WE KNOW YOU'RE THERE, OPEN THE DOOR!" A voice came from outside the balcony. I jumped on top of him as I glanced at the big windows.

"Fuck." He groaned.

"Who is it?" I asked frowning.

"My friends. I forgot we were having a barbecue today."

"How did they get in?"

"Luca knows the code." He said grabbing me by the waist and laying me down beside him.

"ACE! WE'RE WAITING!"

"Fuck, I'm coming!" He shouted. "I'm going to open the door, okay?" He told me.

"Okay." I nodded nervously. He got up and began to walk, his hand on his bulge. I was nervous about the whole situation, not really knowing what to do, but that made me laugh. Poor thing, their friends were such cock blockers.

I decided to go downstairs -not before going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth quickly- and see what was going on, I didn't want to stay in his bedroom and his friends thinking I was there naked or something. As I walked down the stairs I heard their conversation.

"Boy, is that a boner?!" Shouted one of them.

"Shut the fuck up." He replied harshly.

"Is she here?" Another one asked. I suddenly stopped on my tracks. I didn't want to appear in that very moment.

"Yeah, dude, she's here. Can you guys get in already?" He asked sounding desperate.

I began to walk again and I saw four guys entering the house, their hands full of beers and bags with what I assumed was food. Ace began to walk up the stairs and he looked surprised when he saw me coming down. His hair was a complete chaos and his hand was still on his bulge. I bit my lip to hide a smile as he came closer to me and leaned down to talk to me.