Chapter 47: Lazy

"I'm not that drrrunk."

The moon followed our car and I couldn't quite focus on a house in particular. Why was this guy going so fast?

"Whoa, she definitely is." Chuckled Ace.

"I've seen her worst, but she is funny like this." Murmured Reese.

I wanted to go to the beach, where the hell were we going?

"Guysssss, I want to go to the beach."

They ignored me and kept on talking. I was glad they were kind of bonding now but I definitely didn't like this 'let's pretend Martina's not here' situation.

"¡Holaaaaa! ¡¡Hola, hola!!"

I didn't know if I was speaking loud enough for them to hear me. Maybe I should scream.

Nah, too lazy for that.

I glanced at the both of them while they talked and let out a big breath, putting a a scowl on my face and kicking Ace's seat's back.

"You guys are boring." I scoffed.

I knew I had a serious boyfriend, but he always talked about that adrenaline of doing fun and crazy things. I overestimated him. He was such a grandpa. The same could be said about Reese, I remembered him more spontaneous, but he is 'mature' now, and it seems that mature people want to go home early.

The cool air was blowing in my face in Reese's convertible car. I opened my mouth and let the air in. It filled completely and I almost choked.

I decided to try again and opened it once more. This time I didn't let the air dry my mouth completely and I began to sing.

"Oh man." I heard someone say in the front.

"I believe I can flyyyyy!" Not only was I singing, but I raised my arms and waved them, the force of the air pushing my hands back. I shut up and began to laugh like crazy.

God, I was so funny.

After a while, my stomach ached from laughing and I moved a little bit forward, placing my hands on Ace's shoulders. They were so hard, and strong. I leaned my face on the headrest and closed my eyes. I wanted to feel his chest too, so I began lowering my hands, but he was quick to grab them.

Such a grandpa again.

The car came to a stop and I heard them say something. I felt my hands fall and I moved away opening my eyes, watching as Ace got out of the car and moved his seat forward to let me get out. I tried to step out but something gripped me hard and I fell back again. I frowned and Ace, who was watching me amused, let out a little laugh. Reese laughed too and I frowned harder. I wanted to laugh too but I didn't know what they found so funny.

"Let me help you, princess." Ace leaned forward and unbuckled my seatbelt before grabbing my hand and helping me step out of the car.

I almost fell and I wrapped my arms around Ace's waist for support.

"Thanks, bro." Ace waved at Reese and I did too, grinning until my face hurt.

"Yeah, thanks bro!" I repeated. Ace tried to hide his laugh biting his lip and covered my mouth with his hand for a second.

He then began to walk towards my house but I gripped his shirt hard and pulled him towards me.

"Ace, I don't wanna get innn." I pouted.

"It's late, babe. Come on." He was obviously stronger than me so he achieved to make me take a few steps forward.

"But I don't want to." I said in a whisper imitating him. "If we go inside we'll have to sleep in different beds and I want to sleep with you."