Chapter 40: Jealous

Ace pushed me against the door, his hands on my waist, his lips not leaving mine. His movements were quick, craving my body.

I laughed against his lips. "Ace, your mom is downstairs."

"I don't care. I told her we were watching a movie." He said breathing hard. He drove his lips to my jaw, tracing kisses down my neck and my ear. I closed my eyes and he suddenly put his hands on the back on my thighs and lifted me up. I gasped before he pressed his lips against mine again. He drove me to the bed, lying me down, not so gently.

I laughed as my back hit the mattress and I bounced a bit. "Shh. You need to be quiet." He put his hand on my mouth and I bit my tongue to stop laughing. "Are you going to behave?" He asked raising his eyebrows, his eyes so close to mine. I nodded quickly and he took his hand of my mouth. "Okay."

He smiled and crashed his lips against mine, his hands roaming my body. He drove his lips to my neck and ran his tongue along it. He sat up on his knees, his legs on each side of my body. He took off his shirt and I just watched him completely in awe. He smiled and grabbed my hands, running them down his abs.

"You're so full of yourself." I chuckled. He winked at me and leaned down again, kissing my lips.

"But you love it." He whispered against my lips.

"I do." I admitted.

He then took off my clothes before I could even count to three. I did the same with his pants and boxers, and slid my hand down his V-line, grabbing his length. I was on top of him, gripping his hips with my thighs. He stroked my back and my butt as I stroked his hardness. I leaned over his chest and kissed him slowly, while I kept on moving my hand up and down.

"Martina, I can't wait no more."

I sat up and placed myself over his bulge, letting him shove it inside me as I sat down slowly.

"God, come here." He said out of breath.

He grabbed my face and pulled me against him, kissing my lips. I continued kissing him as he ran his hands down my back and rested them on my butt. He guided every single one of my movements, controlling the rate.

"Ace." I moaned.

"Shh."

I tried just to breathe hard and not moan but it was impossible. His thrusts capturing me in this sweet torture. After a moment of indulging each other, he bit my lower lip as I moaned, my back arching and my legs trembling against his. I felt his jerks inside me as he groaned quietly and let my lower lip go.

He kissed my lips for a last time and I sat up quickly. I went to move but he grabbed my waist.

"Where are you going?" His eyes searched mine confused.

"I'm going to put on something. Your mom could come any minute and see me naked, I don't wanna take that risk." I stood up and picked up my underwear from the floor.

"Babe, my mom's not a fool. She knows what we're doing." He chuckled.

"God, what must she be thinking about me..." I mumbled to myself, blushing and putting my underwear on. I went to Ace's closet and grabbed a t-shirt and put it on. He came after me, his hair always a mess, his lips a little bit swollen and his cheeks slightly red. He grabbed some sweats, just before wrapping his arms around my shoulders and hugging me for what felt like a lifetime.

He kept his arms around me as I looked up at him. "Nathan says I'm the worst hugger." I said with a pout.

"Fuck him." He chuckled and hugged me harder, kissing my temple.