Intro

Some details about the book:

1. About romance: if you came to find a bonkbuster involving Frostmaster or a Thorki book, you're in the wrong place. I cannot write smut, and I don't really fancy writing it, it just ain't my thing (even though I do read a bit of smut but well, even if I wanted, I can't write it, so 🤷‍♀️). I write romance, though. But "romance" and "smut" are two completely different things. If you want smut, go read "Loki's dirty whispers".

2. About the characters: Except for the well-known characters (Loki, Thor, maybe some of the Avengers etc.), my book will include other characters too. First of all, the reader; when the reader has their role in my story, I will use the following symbols:

*Y/N [= Your Name (ex. Angela)]

*Y/L [= Your Last Name (ex. Davis)]

Also, I might have some secondary persons, ex. a friend of Y/N's or... someone, anyway.

Note: My stories are usually with Female Reader, but if someone wants to request one with Male Reader or Agender/Nonbinary etc. Reader, don't hesitate to tell me. But you'll have to clarify that.

3. Requests [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]: If you want to make a request, send me a message on Wattpad. You can tell me if you want to be anonymous or credited. But you'll have to be patient because I don't have all the time in the world.

4. My grammar is not the best: I do try not to make errors, I always have WordReference open when I write and constantly google idioms and other phrases to make sure they're correct, but English is not my native language and I might miss something, so, please, if you notice any errors (vocabulary/grammar errors), do not hesitate to tell me. (To sum this up, I try, but not even practice makes perfect).

5. Do not even think about offending Tom Hiddleston (aka Loki): Some people search for details about a famous person only to blame them or offend them. Not in my book. If you offend Tom or anyone else, famous or not, I'll report you. End of story.

*Also, please don't be ghost readers, please! If you like the book, vote and comment, so the writer (me 😊) can know if people like it.

Now that you know my terms, you can choose if you'll read my book or search for another. Thanks for checking. ♥