#43: Ungulate Demon

Hello. :)

So, at some point, I asked this:

Much to my surprise, I had more positive responses than I expected--so here it is! :)

The story is familiar to everyone, I think. To those who don't know, I do suggest you read the tale, but if you don't want to, I explain: in the Norse Mythology, Loki had to tempt away a horse named  Svaðilfari (because REASONS, I'm not gonna elaborate), so he transformed into a mare. Then, well, things happened, and Loki ended up bearing an eight-legged foal, Sleipnir. Yes, you read that right.

So, the trigger warnings are a non-consensual sexual encounter with a horse (yea I know it sounds weird but that's how it's gonna be for you. Also, come on, it's actually serious-), some unwanted pregnancy angst, and... I don't know if mpreg is a trigger warning. I don't think it should be, bus some people think it's weird (but, like, trans men are real, so why...?). Idk. But it's not exactly mpreg anyway, because Loki is genderfluid (therefore not solely a man), so... AMABMPGPpreg (Assigned-Male-At-Birth-Male-Presenting-Genderfluid-Person pregnancy). Yeah, maybe that's too long.

But as I said, that shouldn't be a trigger warning in my opinion. ANYWAY.

Note: As many of you probably know, Marvel Comics has changed almost completely the tales of the Norse Mythology, and Marvel Movies have altered the comic stories a lot. So, I'm gonna do the same thing in this chapter...

Note 2: Most of this is set before the "Thor" (2011) movie, and the rest is set after the "Loki" (2021) series.

Brace yourselves 😎

Published on May 2022

...

Loki supported his head on his palm as he listened to Odin during the emergency council session. If he had a penny for every time he didn't understand the way the Asgardians were thinking, Loki would have enough to buy the palace and be king. They wanted to build a wall around Asgard. A wall.

"Almost every enemy that has managed to invade Asgard came either through the air or through portals. The only way to keep the city safe is to fortify the magical shields around the palace so that it will be harder for ambitious intruders to pass through them," he had said, but nobody seemed to listen to him--not even Odin, who was supposed to be a wise and perceptive king. Loki wondered whether Odin didn't like the idea or just disagreed with him for the sake of it.

Nonetheless, the emergency meeting of the royal council had taken place after a stranger had come to Asgard with an offer: he claimed he could build a wall in eighteen months, and in exchange, he wanted some... interesting things.