#2: Never Stop Fighting

Well... this one is not an xReader actually. It's a small one-shot (about 400 words) I wrote (and absolutely love) and it is about Loki's life in Asgard when he was a young adult. If he was a Midgardian, we'd say 18 years old. But he's not, so we can't say that. I hope you enjoy the story!! 😊😊

Published on December 2018
...

Then...

Loki did a step backward. His chest heaved and his fists loosened just a bit. Then, he carried on hitting the punch bag in front of him. He brought out his knife and buried it deeply into the punch bag again and again, using all his strength.

He was angry. Typical. Odin had helped for this. Also typical. And it was one of the most special days of his life. Loki had just become an adult. It was his birthday. He didn't expect Odin to celebrate for this of course, but he hoped that he would respect it at least. What a stupid thought. How did he even think of it?

"Loki, it's late", Thor's voice sounded from behind him. Loki ignored his brother.

"You're here for more than seven hours", Thor insisted, "You need some rest".

"I don't care", replied the God of Mischief without stopping stabbing and hitting the punch bag with all his power.

"Loki, you should stop!"

Loki spun himself around and threw his dagger towards his brother. The weapon flew next to Thor's ear and was buried deep into the wooden door.

"Never". His raspy voice was barely a whisper. His eyes, dark as midnight, sparkled for a second.

Thor stared at the young man in front of him. He looked at the dagger which was buried in the door and then coughed awkwardly.

"Alright then", said the God of Thunder, "Mother wants you when you're done".

Loki didn't answer. He stared at his weapon, which magically returned into his hand, risking hurting Thor once again, and restarted hitting and stabbing the punch bag.

The oldest Odinson turned his back and stepped out of the room.

"Happy birthday, brother", told he before shutting the door behind him.

Loki neither replied nor looked at him, but he couldn't hold the small smile into which his lips curved.

He stopped and his shoulders dropped. He looked at the time. Maybe Thor was right. Maybe. He had really been training for hours. He distanced from the bag, changed his clothes, took his knife and stepped out of the gym to return to the palace.

The air was bitterly cold but it felt strangely nice. Loki was a frost giant after all. But he didn't know it then, like he didn't know that he was going to learn the bitter truth. How could he ever know? He couldn't see into the future, he was not a witch after all. Then, he was just a young man walking at the streets of Asgard.

....

Hmmm... so, did you like it? If so, make sure you press that vote button over there. Also, tell me if you want me to write more like this 😉😉