#23: Didn't Mean To Make You Cry

Hello again!

So, this is a request by ShawnerificPotter. It's an AU after Ragnarok where the people are on their way to earth and Thanos never appeared, and Infinity War never happened. I'm not sure I was 100% loyal to the request message, but I hope you guys will like this anyway.

I won't put the request message here since it's a bit too long. Anyway, enjoy! ♥

Published on April 2020

...

Ragnarok had happened, and it cost for every Asgardian. Their homes were gone, and they'd never see the land where they grew up again. But now it was too late; the people were on their way to earth.

Loki approached Thor, who was standing before the spaceship's window, looking outside. He stood beside him and turned his face towards the direction his brother's eyes were staring. He took a deep breath.

"Do you really think it's a good idea to go back to earth?" he asked then.

"Yes, of course", the God of Thunder replied, looking at Loki, as the latter glanced at him, "People on earth love me; I'm very popular".

He didn't get it. Obviously.

"Let me rephrase that", Loki muttered, raising an eyebrow, "Do you really think it's a good idea to bring me back to earth?"

The God of Mischief remembered the mess he had created the last time he set foot on the planet and wasn't exactly fond of what could follow his return to it.

"Probably not, to be honest", Thor answered, and Loki couldn't hold back his bitter smile, "I wouldn't worry, Brother. I feel like everything's gonna work out fine".

The Trickster sighed.

"I hope so", he said then, "But, for the record, if I get locked up again, I'll lose it".

He turned on his heel and walked away. Oh, the last thing he ever wanted was being locked in another cell. He wasn't made for cells. He was introverted but being deprived of his freedom was a nightmare for him. And he used to want to set Midgardians free from freedom... What an idiot.

"Hey, Lokes".

The God of Mischief turned around with a smile onto his lips when he heard the familiar voice of Y/N.

"Hey, darling".

"How's being a prince going?" she asked as he approached her.

"Oh, pretty smoothly", Loki said as he wrapped his hands around her waist, "What about you, beautiful?"

"I was kinda bored..." she said.

"Oh, were you? We could go somewhere and have some fun together..."

Their lips brushed, then one of his hands cupped the nape of her neck. They kissed each other for a few seconds, savouring the taste of each other's lips.

"Hmm... I'd love to..."

Their lips touched again. Loki closed his eyes and pulled Y/N closer –if that was possible, anyway.

"Hey, Loki-" Thor broke off, staring at the couple as they broke the kiss quickly and pulled away, "Oh".

Y/N's cheeks flushed red, while Loki rolled his eyes when Thor's lips curved upwards in a smirk.

"What?" Loki asked in annoyance.

"I just needed your help into something; there's been a fight between two guys, and you are the one with a silver tongue..."