#12: Hair

Hello!!! I finally updated! (yeah)

I know, the title is stupid, but I can't find a better one.

Well, this was a request by Jack_Anti_Septic_Eye. Original request:

"If you're taking requests could you do one where the reader has super long hair that he (Loki) loves and one day they decide to cut it off. You don't have to tho"

Of course, I accepted, so here you are! I hope you like it and I wish this gets above the requester's expectations.

Published on April 2019
...

Y/N's beautiful long hair always drew most people's attention. Everyone was getting astonished by it. "How did you make it that long?" everyone used to wonder. Those times, Y/N always giggled and responded that it cost lots of endurance and loads of hair products.

In other words, her hair had a considerably large fandom. The biggest fan of all, though, was Loki.

He adored her hair so much for it reminded him of his beloved mother's hair –when it was not piled into some embellished hairstyle. Loki always picked at it when he and Y/N lay down to sleep –and actually whenever he had the chance to– and many times he offered his compensation to make it into unusual, beautiful Asgardian hairstyles when they had to go somewhere or when he just fancied.

He loved to run his hand through it when he kissed her, he relished it when they made love and her locks messed with his own. Briefly speaking, he absolutely adored everything about it.

~-~-~

"Loki", mumbled Y/N.

The first rays of sunshine of the morning penetrated through the curtains. They were both lying in their bed, Y/N's bare back against Loki's naked chest. The trickster was picking at her hair and his eyes, even though Y/N couldn't see them, were full of sincere love and affection.

"Hmm?" he hummed in response.

"Do you love me?"

"What a stupid question, of course, I do", replied the God of Mischief and kissed her neck.

"More than my hair?" she asked and turned around.

"No one surmounts the hair", said he and burst into laughter when Y/N raised an eyebrow, "I'm just teasing, sweetheart, of course, I love you more than your hair. Furthermore, without you, there would be no hair".

"Uhh, you dumbass", she mumbled and smiled wickedly before kissing him.

"It's morning..." murmured Loki when their lips parted, "We gotta get out of bed... get ready... leave the house, face the world..."

"Can't I get a day off? I don't wanna go to work!" she cried.

"We both know that this is not going to happen".

"Can't you at least cancel this stupid mission you have to operate?" she wondered complainingly.

Loki looked at her sorrowfully and pressed his lips together.

"I don't want to go there either, I've told you this again, but working with the Avengers does not include doing what I want", he whispered then, "But I'll be back, it's just one week".

"A long, boring week..." mewled Y/N.

"Yeah, come on, I shouldn't be late", he said and stood up from the bed, using his magic to get dressed more quickly.