#4: Christmas Spirit (holiday special)

Hello and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Well, I'm actually unreligious, but I love Christmas, for some reason. You know, the atmosphere... and the food. Mainly the food. :) Anyway, here is the Christmas one-shot! I hope you like it because I worked assiduously to post it today!

Published on December 2018
...

"Loki, come here!" called Y/N with a joyful tone in her voice.

"I'm coming, I'm coming! I just drank water!" laughed Loki and entered the living room.

The room was... well, kind of a mess. Carton boxes were placed on the floor, with a couple of Christmas decorations thrown next to them and all around the carpet. In the centre of all this was the half-decorated Christmas tree. Y/N was standing in front of it with a beautiful grin on her face.

"What?" he asked with laughter, approaching her while trying not to step into the things lying on the floor, "Can't you live without me for two minutes?"

"No, you dummy! I can't reach the top of the tree to put the star! I'm short!"

Loki laughed slightly.

"Give it to me", he said and reached out his hand.

"Nope! I want to put it there!"

"Okay then".

Loki wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up. The young woman burst into laughter as she put the star on the top of the Christmas tree.

"Did you put it?" asked Loki, trying to see what she had done.

"Yeah!" vociferated Y/N happily.

Loki set her on the floor again and looked into her eyes. She was so adorable and cute! How could she be so perfect?! He kissed her lips softly and smiled.

"You adorable little creature..." he mumbled and kissed her again, "When will you stop being so cute?"

"Hmm... never!"

Their lips bound together once again, this time more passionately. The doorbell rang in sudden, and Loki and Y/N's lips parted abruptly.

"I will open the door, can you try to clean that mess a little bit?" said Y/N and rushed to the door.

Loki smiled and began picking the things from the floor and throwing them into the boxes. He lifted his head up though, with his smile having become a wide grin, when he heard children's voice. Ugh, he could listen to the Christmas carols all day long and not getting bored! He was never religious, there was no such thing as Christmas in Asgard, but... all this love and affection people showed at Christmas warmed his heart. Just if only every day was Christmas! The world would be much more beautiful and better.

He walked along the corridor and stood next to Y/N, smiling wide and listening to the kids singing Noel. And the wide smile which was curved in his lips didn't mean to fade.

"Congrats, guys, you nailed it", said Loki when the kids finished their song.

He brought a plate full of sweets and treated the kids.

"Merry Christmas", said he with a beaming grin and Y/N imitated him.

"Merry Christmas!" said all the kids together like a choir and turned their backs to go, as Loki shut the door.

Loki caressed Y/N's hair and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Oh, I'll never get bored of those traditions!" he said and looked at her in excitement.

"You're such a child!" Y/N joked and kissed him.

Loki ran his hand through her hair and passionately kissed her back. He felt like falling in a sea of love and passion, his heart beating inside his chest. Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" asked Loki playfully and his lips curved into a mischievous smirk.

Y/N picked at his hair with her fingers and smiled back at him.

"Hmm... sex on the Christmas Day... cliché but still indulging", said she and bit his under lip.

Loki almost carried her to the bedroom, still kissing her while they were sinking into the mattress, dancing to the end of love.

...
Well... this was it! It's not that big, I didn't have enough time to make it bigger and better because I was a good daughter and helped my mother to make Christmas sweets. I hope you liked it! If so, you can vote and comment to let me know!

Merry Christmas everybody!