A Shimmer of Red

Making love to Su Su, was either explosive, like several boxes of fireworks that had been lit inside the box or like riding a cloud over a soft moving sunset where the colours danced and swirled about her body leaving him weak and breathless.

And it was the second that stole his thoughts as he lifted the red sheet up from her body to look down at the loveliness that instantly met his gaze.  Naked and asleep on her back, Ye Hua moved the sheet a little so that it caught the candlelight that was burning along the small shelf above their heads.  

Lighting up the sheet with its soft flickering glow, the red shimmered off the light material and across her naked skin like sea of rippling waves until soon, the red undulating tint of her flesh had his breath coming in short sharp gasps.  

For a few moments, he held the sheet up and gazed at the sheer beauty of her.   In sleep, Su Su looked almost childlike.  The innocence in the way she lay with her arms stretched out above her head as if she had no cares in the world and the way her mouth curved up at the corners, suggested her dream was a very happy one.  

"Are you dreaming of me Su Su?" he whispered down at her soft cheeks and full lips that seemed to grow a little wider.

But as his eyes traveled down her unmoving form, the low growl that sometimes rose when he became overly excited, began to rumble when the tips of her nipples began to harden in the chill air he was allowing into their warm space.  Watching as her breasts moved up and down his eyes narrowed in on her perky nipples that were standing rigid and ready for a very hot tongue.

But as his sight moved lower down her body, the light rippling of movement across her flesh from the candlelight against the red silk sheets, had the low growl growing louder and stronger until a jet of flame shot across his eyes. 

Intensely aroused by the erotic vision she was unintentionally presenting, Ye Hua leaned up onto his elbow before finally releasing a small spell to keep the sheet hovering i in the air above them.  And with both hands now free, one immediately clutched at her right breast while his head lowered and his tongue flicked out over the tip of her hardened nipple.  

Lathing and suckling her breast slolwy and sensuously, Ye Huas eyes glowed with a fierceness as he took his sleeping beauty and forcing her to awaken to his hungry mouth that was devouring her.  He could hear the soft moans and light sighs as Su Su was brought out of slumber to continue where they had left off from the night before.

"Ye Hua....." Su Su moaned softly at the head that was flicking from one breast to the other, lost in the loveliness of her body and the heat that was growing hotter by the second.

Looking up at the sheet that was hovering above her head, she registered it as something strange and unusual, but Ye Huas tongue and lips on her tender flesh did not allow any rational thoughts to formulate, in fact, she merely saw it as one more strange thing that seemed to happen whenever Ye Hua was near.  

The unusual happenings had become so normal, that Su Su merely gave it a glance over before returning her mind the ripples of pleasure that were fast taking all of her thoughts.  

"Su Su... do you have any idea how beautiful you look right now?" his voice rumbled softly up towards her before his lips pulled her nipple into his mouth.  Then sliding down over the full mound of her soft silken flesh, Ye Hua suckled and lathed her entire breast before moving onto the other.

Snatching at the breast he had just left behind with one hand, his other hand slowly slithered down her body to where she would feel the most pleasure.  Sliding down over the small bump of her belly and over the slight rise of her mound, his fingers slid into her moist wet slit before spreading out.  Then very gently and unhurried, he slid two fingers into her opening while the rest glided and flicked over her popped cherry.

Squirming and panting, Su Sus breath caught in the back of her throat as the pleasure of his touch began to burn her up from the inside out.  Releasing a steady but small stream of energy off the tips of his fingers, the vibration that rocked her insides had her moaning and writhing very quickly.

It was the first time he had tried this on her, and the reaction he got was a very pleasurable sight to watch.  Releasing her breast Ye Hua leaned up to watch her face.  He loved the sight of her expressions when flushed with pleasure and he knew that what she was feeling was the ultimate in eroticism.  Pressing his thumb hard up against her nub, he increased the stream of vibrating energy just enough to force her entire face to collapse in ecstasy.

The light of the candles against the silk sheet that flickered their soft glow over her hair and face was just as mesmerizing as the way her head dropped back and her mouth formed a perfectly shaped 'O' Gaping in wonder at the erotic sight, Ye Huas eyes misted over, never had he seen her look as beautiful as she did then.

Increasing the pressure on her entire lower treasure, Su Sus body rocked and trembled with ecstasy and the more he gave her, the wider her legs spread and the more her body quaked below him.

Crying out, Su Su could form no intelligent words.  Only the sound of her harsh gasping could be heard, but the moment her hands clasped at the head board and her body began to thrash, Ye Hua own erection and heightened state of arousal soon had him also moaning with desire for her.

Gasping for breath at the sheer beauty of her arousal, the low growl began to rumble as a slick stream of fluid slithered down over his fingertips.  Her keening wail intensified with the sudden roar the erupted from his mouth.  Desperate for release, Ye Huas body began to quake and tremble at the sight of her heaving breasts and the thrash of her lower treasure against the palm of his hand.

And before she could even blink, Ye Hua was between her open legs.  Looking up once, the sight of Su Su still writing and trembling below him, was all it took for his own mind to fly away with her screaming.  Thrusting into her while the energy waves were still in motion inside of her, Ye Huas groan soon turned to a guttural growl. 

With her hands behind the pillow her head was resting on, her entire body was on full display.  Ripples of red and yellow flickered over her bare flesh as if she were on fire and the sight only crazed him even more.

Grinding and thrusting into her still vibrating walls, Ye Hua quickly reached his height within seconds.  Roaring at the vision below him and trembling from the energy wave still throbbing off her inner walls, he exploded into her.

His entire shaft was engorged to full capacity and the more the energy vibrated against the full length and width, the more intense his orgasm grew.  His roar was almost at high pitch volume, the pleasure came in waves and the more she rocked and writhed against him, the more it grew until he finally reached a pinnacle he had never felt in his entire life.

Screaming, Su Sus mind had collapsed long ago.  The ecstasy wouldn't stop, there was no end to it and the more he thrust and pounded into her, the more her own orgasm heightened.  They had flown over the precipice minutes ago, but there was no drift down.

"YE HUA........" Su Su screamed as she tried to disentangle herself from the strong hold he had on her hips.  His knees were digging in so hard that she could not move and nor would the pleasure end.

Also wanting an end to his own mischief, Ye Hua forced his mind to take control.  His body had completely left him behind and his essence had all but blasted against her womb, but with no end in sight, he quickly drew back the energy spell to force an end to it before his entire mind exploded.

Gasping, panting and crying all at the same time, Su Su couldn't even open her eyes, nothing of her body  or mind would work, in fact Ye Hua too was beyond thought because like Su Su, that orgasm had taken every ounce of energy from him.

Collapsing in a heap at her side, he didn't even have the energy to pull her into his arms, instead they both collapsed into a deep fitful sleep as the last of the energy continued to lightly throb until that too eventually died away.

______