A Stronger Hold

Somewhere.....

Waiting in the kitchen as Ye Hua walked away with Cheng Yu, Ci Hangs mind began to slowly go over everything he had learned so far.  He too wanted a meeting with the young woman, because she was the sole reason for everything that had happened to date.  Quickly summing up everything, he began to come to his own personal conclusions and being a very thorough man who did not make any decisions lightly, especially far reaching ones that involved the lives of others, he began to itemise exactly what he had learned and what he suspected.

. Qing Cang had placed a power source within the original house they were in which he used to gather cultivation.
. Unknowingly, Ye Hua had taken the original house to his new abode while leaving behind a mirrored reflection of the house and the state in was in when they left right down to their lingering essences and even the scent of the air.
.  The house was now gathering Divine energy and more than likely transforming it into cultivation which Qing Cang could at some stage gather to himself.
.  In addition, Ye Hua left behind his title as Crown Prince with a pregnant Mortal woman.
.  A woman, who is actually High Immortal Si Yin and Mo Yuans Seventeenth Disciple.
.  A woman who was sealed by Qing Cang for a reason he suspected was to do with her kidnapping and then rescue by Mo Yuan which resulted in the deaths of too many Ghost warriors.
.  A woman who is regarded as the worlds most wanted fugitive.
.  Mo Yuans soul has been gathered and his star is back in the sky which means he is returning.

.  He himself only managed to find Ye Hua and his wife because of three incidences that occurred simultaneously.
         .That was, the birth of the child which strengthened Si Yin while weakening the Seal.  
         .His own attempt to break through Ye Huas magic to reach them.
         .Mo Yuans entry into the magical link which gave Si Yin the added strength she needed             which she needed to weaken the seal.
.  Qing Cang was able to traverse the distance between worlds because of two reasons.
         .The magical link between the worlds was opened to him when he, Mo Yuan and Si Yin               broke through.
         .The house was the connection he also needed to follow him, in order to reseal the girl.

Now that he had the entire story and the events that led him to where he was now, he then added Cheng Yu to his list.  Not only had she physically attacked the Heavenly Emperor with a potentially deadly barb, but she too would now be a wanted woman.  And seeing as Lian Song had been the one to send her to spy, then he also would be in very big trouble, though he doubted that Haode would have knowledge of that, but he would definitely know that someone had sent her, and it would be more than likely his own son.

"What a bloody mess....." he whispered as he then began to go through the options and then the decisions that he had make.

____

Mount Jun Ji

Falling into an agonizing heap within the bedchamber on Mount Jun Ji, Haodes screams of pain carried throughout the entire house and beyond which had his guards running.  For a split second, he had recognized the energy within the connection before they suddenly disappeared and he was thrown back.  Understanding hit along with the agonizing pain of her sting, and unable to maintain his hold on her, he had slipped back to his own world.

Curled up on the floor and writhing in agony, his head guard immediately took over.  Ordering an immeidate return to the Celestial Heavens while sending ahead their attending courier to notify the Medicine King of their arrival, he then ripped down the canopy around the bed to use as a makeshift stretcher to carry him back.