Punishment

Seeing her tied to the bed and face down, Ye Huas eyes narrowed while a wide grin broke across his face as his robes were quickly discarded.  This was definitely Si Yin, and though this was what he definitely wanted from his wife, he was a little wary.  It seemed that since the arrival of Di Jun, this side of his wife was becoming more prominent and that bothered him.

Di Jun had suggested that the seal would break if Si Yin broke through completely and they all knew what that would mean, and for a moment he stood behind her naked and afraid.  Her legs were spread wide so he had a very good view of what she never allowed him to look at being a normally shy and chaste woman.  But to see her in this position was beyond exciting and the way her hips were lightly swaying from side to side was so highly erotic, he could barely breathe.

But still he hesitated.  He wanted her so badly, he wanted to do things to her that only a male mind could conjure and he wanted her hands free to fight back when he took her in more ways than the one she only ever allowed.  But as he stood there staring at her while trying to decide whether to take the risk or not, her soft voice soon had him throwing every thought out of his mind and his feet moving.

"I've been a very bad wife.  I need to be punished." she whispered huskily and sultrily over her shoulder.

In just two steps, he was at the bedside and crawling up between her open legs rock hard and more than happy to accommodate her.  There were so many different ways to make love, yet Su Su only ever allowed the one position because she was too embarrassed to let him see her body let along taste or feel every part of her without blushing, only now, his mind was dizzily trying to decide what he actually wanted to do first.

"Bend your knees up and keep your head down!" he ordered as he remained on his own knees directly behind her.

No sooner were her knees bent and her bottom in the air, then a short sharp slap stung the air which was followed by a harsh groan and a soft whimper.

"When I speak you answer..." he said with a voice filled with authority which was followed by another slap across the other cheek of her bottom which was now red on both sides.

"Yes." she whimpered softly.

"Yes what?" he asked as both hands then raised to slap both sides of her cheeks at once.

"Yes .........husband ......." she stammered to an even softer snort behind her.

Deciding he really liked this game they were playing, Ye Hua fully fell into his role with another resounding slap with one hand while the other delved between her legs to lightly trace that part of her she rarely allowed him to touch because she would get too embarrassed before pulling the sheets up to hide herself.

His fingertips were on fire as he slowly traced the soft glistening flesh that peaked out from the trembling walls that kept her most secret of places tightly hidden.  Until now.  With his eyes fully on her, he heard the soft moans and harsh panting as he slapped her bottom again, but mesmerized by her sheer beauty, he drank in everything as his fingertips slowly and sensuously aroused her with one hand while the other continued to spank her.

"You've been a very naughty wife Su Su, how should I really punish you?" he asked, his voice thick with lust and agony.  What he was doing was enough to undo him completely and having had a fair amount of wine to drink, he knew it wouldn't take much to tip him over the edge, but wanting the moment to last as long as she remained Si Yin, he forced his bulging rod away from her while continuing to explore her sex.

"Enter me!" she demanded sultrily back at him while her entire lower half rocked seductively against him.

"No!" he replied not liking her tone one bit, but definitely curious as to what she would do if he pushed her.  Both of her hands were tied to the bed, but from what he could see, she could easily pull her hands free if she wanted to.  If anything she had merely tied them that way for visual affect, and it was definitely working, his eyes were as dark as the night and his body trembling in anticipation.