The visitor

Mount Jun Ji.

The swirl of dark energy pulsed stronger the lower Haode let his vibration drop, though unsure of how far to let himself go, he did not allow himself to lower too far. The Immortal essence of Higher beings such as himself can weaken when one purposely lowers their vibration and if it is pushed down too far or held at a low vibration for too long, then the body itself will weaken and cause irreversible damage. So keeping it at a steady but safe level, Haode probed the dark energy for clues as to its origins and its exact placement which he could feel coming from the house directly.

The first thing he noticed immediately was it definitely belonged to Qing Cang, however as he delved deeper into the powerful swirl of energy that he could now feel as a low throb against his head, the more he realized that he would have to enter the house itself to find the source. So making his way indoors, he slowly and methodically probed every square inch of the interior.

With his inner eye open, Haode read the walls first, being his immediate assumption that the energy would be held there rather than the floors or ceiling, only the moment he hit the bed chamber, then the energy began to pulsate much quicker and deeper and as his eyes fell on the small bed, his eyes began to gleam.

He had heard whispers of Qing Cangs ruthless desire for power, and he could literally taste it the moment his hand fell on the actual canopy that surrounded the bed itself. Whispered gossip stated that he took Immortal girls from his Harem to that house to drain them of their cultivation, and it was obvious that this was done while pleasuring them. The greater ones climax, the higher their vibration lifted and the stronger their cultivation grew. Only being dark magic that vibrated at a lower frequency and a very powerful one, the energies clashed while the girl was at the height of her pleasure and not only did it strip her of much of her cultivation but the dark energy grew because of it.

"You sick bastard." he whispered as he probed deeper. Only the moment he did, he began to feel dizzy as the first wave of much higher energy began to come through. It was not attached to the lower energy, but there was a definite connection between the two and it was this that he then focused on, which meant he had to remain at a constant state of low energy in order to feel the clash of the higher energy while also keeping his eye on the low energy.

"What kind of magic is this?" he asked aloud as the genius of two different people became clearer the longer he studied the two opposing energies. And it was then that he realized he had found them.

Immediately, Haode relaxed his body and essence in order to bring it back up again. He knew he would need to in order to follow the higher energy and the higher he raised his energy, the stronger Ye Huas connection became, though he also realized he would now have to raise his vibration to an even higher level if he was to follow his link.

And that meant meditation. He had time enough, so sitting down on the cold hard wood floors, he began to meditate in order to raise his vibration, the exact same way that Ci Hang had done and as it lifted, his entire body began to waver and shimmer.

Above him, and sitting on the canopy of the bed, Cheng Yus bee spirit watched in fascination as Haodes body began to glow the higher his vibration lifted. She had no idea what he was doing or why he looked so excited, but she knew for a fact that it wasn't a good sign for Ye Hua and his Mortal wife and though she desperately wanted to return to Lian Song, Cheng Yu knew that whatever he was doing, she needed to be there for it.

And the moment that thought hit, then a powerful vacuum of energy slammed into her as Haodes body began to disappear. She had no idea what was happening or what to do, all she knew and felt, was her own small bee form, being sucked into a vacuum of energy. Terrified and in full defence mode, she lashed out at the raging energy she found herself in and as her sting came out, she fired it directly at the soaring form that she was attached to, one she recognized as Haode and before she knew it, not only was she standing on the front porch of the house looking in at a woman struggling to her feet with a baby in her arms, but she was no longer in her own world. And not only had she been ripped from her world, but Haode was sent flying back in agony as her sting took hold.