100 Ways - Part 2

Waking the next morning, Bai Qians eyes remained closed as her mind slowly went over the night before.  The anger had now completely gone and the smile was hovering at the corners of her mouth as their love making the night before played through her mind as a kind of erotic dream that was leaving her feeling more than a little embarrassed.  Nothing of herself had been kept from him and not only had he loved her in a way that had made Su Su blush heavily, but he had eventually taken them both to bed where he had made love to her all over again.

Not that she had anything to be ashamed of, if anything, it had been her lack of reservation that had her blushing in a giddy girlish kind of way, because unlike Su Su, or rather, that part of her that had dominated her trial, Bai Qian had thoroughly enjoyed herself and she was more than happy to give him what she now knew was his favoured position anytime he wanted it.

"Insatiable...." she whispered to herself with a soft chuckle.

Though having allowed her thoughts to pass through her lips, her eyes snapped open.  Ye Hua was a very light sleeper who could hear a leaf passing by the window on a light breeze and expecting him to have heard her, she was surprised to find herself alone in the bed.

Sitting up to look around, the fire was still glowing hot though the flames were no longer flickering, and beside the bed was a fresh pot of tea and breakfast which instantly had her tummy rubbling, but Ye Hua was no longer there.  Though she wasn't too concerned.  Having just returned home, she understood that he had many duties to fulfil, people to talk to and friendships to be picked again, so taking her time to enjoy the meal, she then rose to dress herself before calling out for the maid she assumed would be hovering outside the doors.

Only no sound came which soon had her throwing the doors wide to find the entire court empty, not even a single guard was on duty and though she still wasn't overly concerned, she did think it odd that he would leave no one to attend to her regardless of the breakfast.  Then again, it had been hot when she awoke so whoever delivered it, wouldn't be too far away and seeing as they would return for the dishes, she was soon out in the hallways searching for the exit or at least the maid seeing as the Palace halls were a maze of twists and turns.

So for a time, she found herself discovering even more hidden chambers which to her amazement held their own private courts behind high flowered walls and what amazed her more, was no two chambers were alike.  They all had their own unique style and they even had their own manicured gardens which she noticed were being cared for, but by whom she wasn't sure.  And before she knew it, she was well and truly lost in a maze of outer halls and unoccupied chambers while not a single maid appeared, leaving her to roam freely until eventually she tired herself out completely.

Ending up in yet another chamber seeing as she couldn't find the one she had spent the previous night in, she wondered how long it would take for Ye Hua to find her, or if he had already sent someone to fetch her.  Lying down to take a nap, she was a little worried, but knowing she would be found eventually, her eyes once again fluttered closed just as a thin layer of energy began to sweep the chamber in search of her.

____

Rising well before dawn as had been expected of him in the past, Ye Hua realized that old habits just never died even though he wished his body would for once let him sleep beside her for a little longer.  He knew she was tired, he had taken everything from her the night before, so calling the maid to prepare her breakfast, before sending her to attend to Er Li who was due to rise at any moment, Ye Hua had then set off for Taichen Palace where he was expected to give a report on what decisions he may have come to before taking them to his Grandfather.

And it was in the Grand Hall that Ye Hua found himself explaining that his marriage to Bai Qian in the Mortal Realm was what she was stubbornly clinging to while refusing to accept a second wedding.